MatheusFranca95 LV.17 Sage
Mar 16, 2021, 10:06 PM 310 read

Keeping the community on Moot is not vialble anymore (about spam and spreading of dangerous content)

BUGS & REPORT

Dear mods, It breaks my heart to say that, but please consider closing Moot community, as it is not welcoming to players anymore. There has been more spam lately than players posts, junk posts that are still there 3 days after reported, dangerous links are spreading fast and not being removed fast enough. It seems the community is abandoned, without any support from the developers. It is clear that it is not viable keeping any community on Moot, even the "Plug" ones. So please, think in the community welfare and safety, and officially shut down the Moot community, providing us a welcoming community on another platform. Again, it is sad to say ghat, but keeping a community in a seemingly abandoned platform isn't vialble nor safe. So please, give us a new home to go!

Comment 5

• CM Shift LV.15 Staff Mar 17, 2021, 08:56 AM

Hi, MatheusFranca95! We understand if you are feeling that way right now. Rest assured that we are already aware of the on-going spam posting in our Moot Lounge recently and we are doing our best to remove it in our community. Nonetheless, we will share your feedback with our team and we will see what we can do. We apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

• dMemphiz LV.3 Lurker Mar 17, 2021, 12:01 AM

Dear devs, I'm starting to agree with many here aswell

• Cheesaw LV.19 Assassin Mar 17, 2021, 12:20 AM

All we really need is for them to give moderator powers to someone who's active in the community. Someone who's not afraid to use the ban-hammer!

• MatheusFranca95 LV.17 Sage Mar 17, 2021, 01:45 AM

They could try that too, even though I don't know how effective it would be against bot attacks

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Mar 22, 2021, 11:00 AM

if you want a new community, go to Discord

Home