Zeful LV.2 Lurker
Oct 29, 2020, 05:19 PM 57 read

Account recovery

BUGS & REPORT

I think I may have unlinked my account from google by accident, And apon relogging I was forced to do the tutorial again and a new account was linked to my google play. I tried reinstalling and tried to log out from this google play but I can't. Looking for some help to recover my main account if possible...

Comment 2

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 29, 2020, 11:11 PM

You have multiple Gmail accounts and just need to get it to start on the right one.

In Android: Settings》Google》Account Services》Connected Apps.

In connected apps you can select your gmail accounts and connect which apps start with them.

Disconnect Destiny Child to one address and add it to another.

Android's interface varies on each device so look up on youtube how to connect apps to gmail accounts if you must.

If all else fails then delete the game and reinstall it. Then choose the correct gmail account the first time.

• Gatsu86 LV.22 Champion Oct 29, 2020, 05:45 PM

Try to contact the support, and give them more details about your account... if you have purchased some package or anything else before this happened, add the order number and the date... maybe can help.

For Optc it works this way if someone loses their account and wants to recover it, I don't know if is the same for Shift Up.

Anyway, the support is your best chance to get it back.

Home