Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius
Oct 25, 2020, 09:00 PM 131 read

Translation issue?

BUGS & REPORT

Why is her name iseult, not isolde?

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Translation issue? image 2

Ps: i seek explaination from admin or any one who deleted this post twice, i dont want automatic message like this, i want the comment directly from the admin or any authorized parties deleting my post. Before i got clear explaination as why my post was deleted, i will keep reposting this. I moved this to bugs & report, hopefully this post wont be deleted again.

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Translation issue? image 4

Comment 7

• P. Argonaut LV.21 Fearless Oct 26, 2020, 07:21 AM

Keep fighting the good fight! I'm interested too, now. Who is deleting these posts?

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Oct 26, 2020, 01:35 PM

Thx argonaut!

• CM Alt LV.22 GameManager Oct 26, 2020, 11:53 AM

Dear Ivy Felissa, thank you for reporting about the issue.

Could you please kindly let us know in which part of the game you have found this issue?

Thanks and Regards,

• Ivy Felissa LV.23 Genius Oct 26, 2020, 01:35 PM

From the narrative dungeon. If u r the one removing this post twice before, please kindly tell me whats wrong with my post. Thank u

• CM Alt LV.22 GameManager Oct 26, 2020, 01:52 PM

Thank you for kindly informing us.
    The corresponding issue will be fixed in the next upcoming patch.
    Though we could not exactly identify why your previous posts were removed at this point, we assume that it was due to the auto-filter for different boards.
    Please do not hesitate to let us know if this issue persists. Thanks always,

• Kenny Beta LV.4 Lurker Oct 26, 2020, 10:38 PM

Yes her true name is Isolde. There are some minor mistakes when they translated from Korean to English because the pronunciation can be misunderstanding.

• Johan Kim LV.20 Let’s play Destiny! Oct 27, 2020, 02:07 AM

Isolde is alternative name for Iseult so.. they are the same.

Home