Kyangeled LV.8 Nomad
Oct 1, 2020, 03:53 AM 91 read

FPS issues

BUGS & REPORT

After the most recent update I've been experiencing some weird fps issues and lags, over all quite bad and choky gameplay especialy in pvp. Has anyone experienced same issues? I'm using a Samsung s9+ android 10.

Comment 3

• CM Shift LV.12 Staff Oct 6, 2020, 09:50 AM

Hi, Kyangeled! We're sorry to know that you are experiencing fps drop after the update, and we appreciate your time in providing your device information. In the meantime, you may want to reinstall the game and see if the problem will still persist. Rest assured that we will investigate this issue and we will do our best to resolve this as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Oct 1, 2020, 07:40 PM

I find after I reboot it goes away, until I go to Devil Rumble, it'll then lag out the raid and story mode too. So maybe just reboot, and farm your raid and it'll run fine. ( at least, that's how I've been doing it as of late and it's been working. )

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Oct 1, 2020, 08:05 PM

I've a Chinese brand Snapdragon 855 phone. Soon after the update I've been viewing the "visual novel" parts of the event (Raid Story) and had an audio issue. Some voice lines were too quiet, others - too loud. It was even in correlation with whether the sprite on display was zoomed in on or of a standard scale.
    It went away after stopping and starting cold the DC app.
    No jumps in lag situations this patch.

Home