✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy
Aug 29, 2020, 09:09 PM 258 read

Level-Up Bonus - Bye bye 10 crystals

BUGS & REPORT

🔸when a child reaches his maximum level, you will receive two rewards automatically these are crystals and gold in your mailbox 🔸But now we can't have this possibility with child 1⭐ I think it's not fair 📌Is it a bug if not why? https://youtu.be/SXgsVldokh4

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Level-Up Bonus - Bye bye 10 crystals  image 3

Comment 4

• Yen+ LV.7 Nomad Aug 29, 2020, 10:14 PM

I think it is fair

Not a bug - It always have been this way
    Other factor is the exp needed to lvl max it, 1* need 390, 2* need 1940

Why would you complain about this? This game is very generous, some games dont even give rewards when lvl max units.

I am just grateful for these little things.

• TJ Li LV.10 Nomad Aug 30, 2020, 12:25 AM

most games don't give out free 5* child/tickets. if lucky you might get 1 on special occasions/events. and usually there are not enough ways to earn free resources to do a single summon for free until 2 weeks or more of grinding.

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Aug 30, 2020, 10:34 PM

I agree with Yen.

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Aug 30, 2020, 01:37 AM

sorry my english is so bad

When you play the game how it was, and you like all the pieces in it and when a day comes, a small piece of all those pieces will disappear Then one day comes and you long for that piece, regardless of its value, for example if you had an hour hand that you put in your pocket, and in the blink of an eye you find that it has completely disappeared
    She will prefer it for the whole watch, even if you receive several wristwatches, but you will never forget the first thing you like

In summary what I meant that

It is in the little things that we see what we are worth.

Home