The packaged does not contain "Mini Davi Candies"
could be chance?
From what they wrote, I don't think so, because the lucky box aren't in the main page (as before) and this time this kind of lucky box are extra items, you can't buy directly a lucky box to get another one.p.s. sorry if my english is not good enough, I'm still learing better than I could. :)
you're good, your english is excellent! oh I see, Ive never bought anything other than monthly stam pack and even then it was only a handful of times. I do remember tho seeing back then that u could buy lucky boxes straight up and yes now I see that they're "extra" items obtained as a part of a package
Thanks, sometimes I forgot and write something wrong without realizing it. Anyway yes, this are different lucky box than usual. :)
thank you Child's Play for the info 👍
np! glad to help!
It specific a Shop Package, so the one with Tamamo and Madfet new carta or Madfet packege... or the other main packege in that page.
we start this mission again but added the "Buy to win lucky"
you can check the rate with the "Rate" button, it's 10% chance to get copies of what you purchased and 90% to get the consolation prize (davi's cookies).