Pratoxx LV.9 Nomad
Aug 16, 2020, 11:05 AM 229 read

What's with the rumble rankings?

BUGS & REPORT

Are there too many bots in the top 100? I see many username starting with AY_. Crazy.

Comment 5

• Ravenous LV.22 Titan Aug 16, 2020, 07:38 PM

It's players who add the name of their made-up clans I recon, because DC doesn't support them officially. That's my guess.

• HaloGod3330 LV.10 Nomad Aug 16, 2020, 08:46 PM

they are definitely and 100% hackers. i remember seeing 2 players do the exact same damage for 3 ragna boss in a row. they both did like just under to kill the boss in one hit it was like 5,3mil but they had the exact same. they both had AY_ in front of their names. i think its smart hackers that go for high numbers but not impossible ones to not get detected and banned. to go under the radar

• Pratoxx LV.9 Nomad Aug 16, 2020, 10:14 PM

Yeah, and the fact is some have even the same user names, without the AY_. My guess is that these accounts were sold to users. Why did the devs allowed it? Eventhough they get banned eventually but they still keep coming.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.19 Supersonic Aug 17, 2020, 11:29 PM

I've noted once I had a friend "AY_Sunzi" or something. They share Wood Bathory with max skills, max level, +15 equip, 50+5 soul carta some lvl 60+ spa likeability, but absolutely no crafting options on equips.
    There was a lot of free crafting material giveaway. Bathory is a very important "child"/demon-ally/whatever.

Them being a bot that grinds just as stamina regenerates and spa cools down -- would explain all this and Ragna behavior quirks much better than them being a busy player that can't spend much time on big events or newer systems.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Aug 21, 2020, 12:09 PM

Pretty sure it's just the name for a Chinese pseudo-clan, like the 101 and DCG people.

Home