Scrddeko LV.22 Big Chungus
Aug 7, 2020, 06:29 AM 342 read

Unclear mission description

BUGS & REPORT

I saw this mission and made some pulls onn new banners, but then I realised that I did everything wrong and throw my crystals in trashcan. I’m not the only one who noticed that problem

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Unclear mission description  image 2

Comment 12

• CM Alt LV.22 GameManager Aug 7, 2020, 03:33 PM

Thank you for pointing out the issue. The corresponding translation has been fixed, all thanks to you.

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Aug 7, 2020, 07:01 AM

They should have used air quotes to let the players know it's an "specific banner". As it stands all we can really tell is the name of the mission is 'Summer! Summer!! Summer!!!' and that we are to make 10 10pull summons to qualify. Unless you scroll down and spot the Summerx3 banner you have nothing else to go on with and could very well (easily) end up making your pulls from the upper banners where the new child/booster are thinking they will quality you and end up sort of wasting your Crystals.

I personally am more angry at myself for failing to check the missions first. First time I get screwed (HARD) for not looking up the missions first. Later came the depression of noticing the x6 10 pulls I did didn't qualify. Alas it's all the same.. had i seen the mission first I would still have made my pulls from the upper banners thus failing too see the Summerx3 banner and make the connection. But lesson learned. In the future the very first thing I'll do after every update will be to check those dastardly Missions first 😡

Still it wouldn't hurt if they had word it better like: Make x10 2700 pulls from the banner "Summer, Summer, Summer etc"

• CM Shift LV.12 Staff Aug 7, 2020, 05:59 PM

Hi, Scrddeko. We apologize for the confusion that this mission pass has caused. Please know that we have already updated the description and it should be more understandable now. Thank you!

• Zombie Dane LV.26 Team Rocket Aug 7, 2020, 12:54 PM

tbh, i understood it right away

• Toeknee LV.22 S Aug 7, 2020, 06:30 AM

It only applies to the Summer Slammer Banner, and not the others.

• Mysterous LV.8 Nomad Aug 7, 2020, 07:28 AM

Some of yall are so dense lol

• noton LV.9 Nomad Aug 7, 2020, 07:52 AM

i did the same... simply at first glance
    for other's reference:

• KenSeong LV.22 S Aug 7, 2020, 01:28 PM

Happens, i'm always sceptical when it comes to stuff like that so i did 1 pull on other banners to check if it was counting towards the mission's goal.

I'm glad you made this post to spread awareness and prevent other people from losing too much crystals.

• LilleoRngJesus LV.8 Parasite Aug 7, 2020, 09:24 AM

I mean, the first thing it says is summer summer summer. And the banner is clearly named as such

• Sakamoto さん LV.20 S Aug 7, 2020, 10:35 AM

IF you saw the banner. I you went by the poorly worded objective alone all you would know would be to make 10 10pull summons and be done with it. What of users that read this and insta chose the top banners (thus failing to see the actual Summerx3 banner?) Some could say they chose poorly and or are at fault for not looking up all the banners HOWEVER. Had this been worded better these folks would certainly had 'searched and destroyed' the correct banner instead of choosing the ones they liked thinking they would qualify :/

• LilleoRngJesus LV.8 Parasite Aug 9, 2020, 07:23 AM

I found it pretty simple to see. You shouldn’t pull till you look though all the banners anyways; and the fact they’re here means they had access the patch notes.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Aug 7, 2020, 09:08 AM

well damn I screwed up

Home