Jun 3, 2020, 03:15 PM 179 read

Bug on Devil Rumble auto repeat

BUGS & REPORT

auto repeat goes back to home screen then not continue the run

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Bug on Devil Rumble auto repeat image 2
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Bug on Devil Rumble auto repeat image 3

Comment 9

• CM Shift LV.7 Staff Jun 3, 2020, 06:09 PM

Hi, Ocelotgrimm. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. However, upon testing, we haven't found any irregularities with the Auto Repeat Battle in Devil Rumble. May we ask for a screenshot of the Setting that you are using so we can replicate it on our end? Also, you may try using Auto Repeat Battle again and see if the issue will still persist.

• Ocelotgrimm LV.23 Monster Jun 3, 2020, 06:57 PM

game settings or the repeat settings in devil rumble?

• Ocelotgrimm LV.23 Monster Jun 3, 2020, 07:03 PM

im running the game on my samsung j6+

• CM Shift LV.7 Staff Jun 4, 2020, 10:21 AM

Thank you for sharing your device model and Auto Repeat Battle Setting, Ocelotgrimm. For the Auto Repeat Battle Setting, we tried this and we haven't encountered any issue. It is possible that your device is running out of memory (RAM) when using this feature that is why it is becoming unstable. Please be reminded that the minimum system requirement of Destiny Child is as follows:

- Android OS 5.0 or better, Qualcomm 2.7GHz Quadcore, 3GB RAM
    - iOS: iPhone 6 or better

• gamer967900330 LV.3 Lurker Jun 3, 2020, 05:50 PM

just make it max repeat 1000 run, should be no problem

• Ocelotgrimm LV.23 Monster Jun 3, 2020, 07:06 PM

well i did that the 1st time then the bug happen,thats why i run it on small increments,then it happen again

• gamer967900330 LV.3 Lurker Jun 3, 2020, 07:39 PM

hmm i using quite a low end device, and i make it max 1000 run and no bugs seems to happen🤔 so maybe u clear cache when this happens?

• Brzydzi LV.1 Mootie Jun 3, 2020, 07:24 PM

Hi Ocelotgrimm.

This is most likely because you run game on low end device (please notice locked Night World). Why do I think so? Because I also use such device and can observe this problem quite often.

I think it is caused by memory leaks in repeat battle mechanics. In my case I can observe game works slower with each repeat until it either crashes or goes back to locked main screen. To solve it:
    - as a user get a device with more RAM,
    - as a developer, well, I don't know? Find and fix the bug, if it really is there, I guess.

• Ocelotgrimm LV.23 Monster Jun 4, 2020, 05:48 PM

upon testing this on my brother's phone since we have the same model, the only difference is that i upgraded my phone to android 9(pie) while his phone is still on android 8.1(oreo). the game runs smoothly on his phone without any problem while mine phone has this problem.

i think upgrading to android 9 totally screw my phone😭

Home