Medkit Channel Medkit Channel LV.13 Carry Me
Mar 29, 2020, 04:05 PM 202 read

" REPORT " Hack in [ WORLD:BOSS ] agin why 😡

BUGS & REPORT

Name cheat 1. Ex-Aid 2. anni 3. Tibbs

DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - " REPORT " Hack in [ WORLD:BOSS ] agin why 😡 image 8
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - " REPORT " Hack in [ WORLD:BOSS ] agin why 😡 image 2

Comment 8

• MrsAleister LV.3 Lurker Mar 29, 2020, 08:29 PM

This guy is helping all of us by adding a LOT of world boss damage, so we reach the 100th world boss faster and we start getting Blood Gems sooner... let them be... they’re helping all of us in the end.

• Medkit Channel LV.13 Carry Me Mar 29, 2020, 08:53 PM

what do you mean this me or that guy cheating in pictures everyone know who are 1st in Top List will receive reward at high value
    everyone play fairly but he cheated to win it
    see

• dikstra LV.12 Chief Mar 29, 2020, 10:30 PM

Dude, I don't understand why you're upset. Rewards that you're showing are meant for the whole season, when the WB ends as an event. These hackers are banned daily and they DO NOT steal anyone's reward simply because they don't receive them. WB hackers do help all of us to kill more bosses and get more kill rewards so as much as one would hate to say, their existence is to our benefit (during WB).

• Medkit Channel LV.13 Carry Me Mar 29, 2020, 11:08 PM

What would happen if nobody report been on last day event and cheating win 1st place? But people who spend a lot money wasting time playing game to get that reward but can't
    If it's you, are you angry?
    and making game broke
    Do you support cheating?

• dikstra LV.12 Chief Mar 29, 2020, 11:28 PM

Oh I'm sure they notice abnormal damage and team composition without us even reporting.

• CatsOnDestinyChild LV.13 Chief Mar 30, 2020, 03:39 AM

The hacker will delete his account, just like he did with every world boss

• IraqVet LV.18 Dragon Mar 30, 2020, 05:46 AM

I'm sure the dev's can c it

• CM Shift LV.7 Staff Mar 30, 2020, 06:13 PM

Thank you for being so vigilant about this, Medkit Channel.

Home