Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad
Mar 7, 2020, 06:36 PM 425 read

Her skills need strengthen

BUGS & REPORT
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Her skills need strengthen image 1
DESTINY CHILD: BUGS & REPORT - Her skills need strengthen image 2

as an attacker,she has no dps,weak top,weak ss,sooooooo weak,her brand seems like nothing in pvp! 换到以前,作为一名限定,比常驻还要垃圾。

Comment 13

• CM Shift LV.17 Staff Mar 10, 2020, 11:50 AM

Hi, Zuo Zuo. We appreciate your interest to strengthen Bari. However, it will be best if you can also provide specifics on how you may want to buff her. Rest assured that we will forward this suggestion to our developers. Thanks! :)

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 11, 2020, 12:11 AM

My English is not very good,if my tone is rude, I'm sorry. She's been weak ever since she was in the game,the disadvantage of Bair is she as an attacker in the game,but her dps is very low. In my opinion, the reason why Bari is weak is her skill template,its make her useless. Her ignore DEF Damage can only aim at Defender targets,but her prioriy is buffed, this skill design is very contradictory,maybe we can design her SS like this, 1.deal...damage to 2 enemies(priority:buffed),on buffed targers deal ignore DEF Damage and inflict brand. 2.deal...damage to 2 enemies(priority:defender),on defender targets deal ignore DEF Damage and inflict brand. 3.deal...damage to 2 enemies(priority:fire type targets),on fire type targets deal ignore DEF Damage and inflict brand. And,her TS can inflict recovery block,the recovery block it has nothing to do with her SS, maybe it's designed to trigger her Debuff Blast to deal 3000 damage.(in general, the Debuff blast was triggered because her brand ,and deal 1800 damage.) maybe we can design her TS like this, 1.deal...damage,deal...bonus damage on buffed targets. 2.deal...damage,deal...bonus damage on brand targets. 3.deal...damage,and inflict debuff blast. 4.deal...damage,deal...bonus damage on fire type targets. If her skill template cannot be changed,we can try to think about adjusting brand. (the posion、bleed、venom can deal hige damage easily, compare with other debuffs,the brand is hard to trigger and damage is low, if we want to use brand to cause high damage,we need a lots buffs on the target and 20s, that's very difficult to achieve,even if it does,the brand can only causes 1365 damage, but eva's posion can causes 1328 damage easily.Maybe brand is designed to add damage for WB boss,when the WB boss was posioned.but it doesn't really add much damage,in the case of Bari+ 6,the dps is still very low) Maybe we can design brand like this, 1.deal ...damage for each of buffs on the target(max 7 buffs),a bit like Nicole.(i think this design is very funny) 2.Increase brand damage or trigger hige damage easily. If none of these programs can be used,i hope Bari's skill template are the same as the Bari in the KP DC. Hope DC can be better and better.

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 11, 2020, 02:05 PM

My English is not good. If my tone sounds rude, I'm sorry. I spent a lot of time writing these suggestions, hoping they would be useful. I am also an employee of a game company. I know that adjusting a role will bring a lot of troubles, but many players hope Bair can be very powerful in the game. But at present, Bair is almost useless except for its good looks. I have come to these conclusions through repeated tests and discussions with friends. It is hoped that the production team can refer to these conclusions to strengthen Bair. Thank you.

• pureman LV.4 Lurker Mar 8, 2020, 12:15 AM

because she is't designed to play an important part in pvp,as for pve,you can use the charactor in world raid,but she is still not good enough,at least you can taste her pretty look,and you got her from raid without crysral lol.

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 8, 2020, 08:19 AM

Anyway,her brand looks like a joke,i dont known why the JP(line)want weaken her,she’s nothing but WB,so many chineses players because Bari to play DC,it turns out she’s useless.
    And thank you.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Mar 8, 2020, 04:35 AM

Are there ever buffs or nervs of units once units are out in DCG?

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 8, 2020, 08:23 AM

no one but debuff blast.

• Nex Enner LV.22 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 9, 2020, 09:27 AM

But mom, she has 9 ax

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 9, 2020, 12:28 PM

???

• Nex Enner LV.22 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Mar 9, 2020, 05:34 PM

nice ass :)))

• Zuo Zuo LV.6 Nomad Mar 9, 2020, 06:51 PM

😉

• crazdile LV.20 Creeper Mar 9, 2020, 11:03 PM

It‘s your true love~