Lag problem in Destiny child TapTap

I have a lag problem in taptap version but in google play version run smoothly. Fix pls
My device: Xiaomi Mi 10 lite Model M2002J9G
Miui 12.1.2

Gifri C Zeropoint Gifri C Zeropoint
LV.2 Lurker 6d

Cannot advance tutorial

I tried this game around launch and I found that I could not advance the tutorial. I got to the point where you select stage 1 and nothing would happen other than a sound effect playing, so I uninstalled as the game was taking up a ton of space on my android box.

Yesterday I tried the game again and it worked. Then I decided to reroll and i'm back to the tutorial not responding when I click Stage 1. I've cleared the game data, uninstalled and reinstalled, and i'm not getting anywhere.

Suggestions?

Cannot advance tutorial
Quorwyf
Quorwyf Quorwyf
LV.5 Lurker 11d

3% BOOST??

I only got 3% boost in Daily Rank Rewards.. is this a bug? i only have Saturn as my boost in my team but that's 60% right??

3% BOOST??
3% BOOST??
palechotic
palechotic palechotic
LV.6 Nomad 14d

Drives Not Triggering During World Boss Battles

Hey, I just watched a painful battle from start to finish where only one Drive went off the entire fight. The meter filled up to 100%, but nothing happned. Mars got all her drives as usual, but I didn't get to trigger fever or anything. Really tanked my already awful damage. 😭

Is anyone else having this problem?

Drives Not Triggering During World Boss Battles
Archfiend Laharl
Archfiend Laharl Archfiend Laharl
LV.22 S 14d

2020 Child Spa Select Box

Sniper Hildr is missing from the selection. At first I thought HOR exclusive childs are not included but they have Eshu. I need this skin.

2020 Child Spa Select Box
Draekon
Draekon Draekon
LV.14 Chief 15d

Lock-up of auto-repeating Midnight Parades when prompted to reconnect

Android 10, snapdragon 855, the same kind of system that freezes when attaching equipment option via "Items - View Equipped".

When automatic repeat of Midnight Parades (with lanterns) is triggered, since forever, the resulting interface isn't properly responsive. The situation is strikingly different from automatic Underground runs. In the latter, tapping the screen and buttons like "Claim" (the loot) advances the process more quickly through between fights. In Midnight Parade, it's most notable on the screen of the run report, when it counts down before automatically going to the next. The button to just advance rather than waiting for the timer - is purely ornamental and doesn't react when tapped.

When an automatic run is in progress, that button for current status of things works weirdly too. It messes the final report, I think. Not all spa skins get accounted for in the report, if you touch anything.

Finally, if a run is in progress and the network acts up, the buttons to reconnect or restart simply don't work. See the screenshot.

None of the interface elements work. It's basically a freeze, only the music is playing. I have to manually dismiss the game process and start the game anew.

Kara Sol Stay Calm Kara Sol Stay Calm
LV.19 Supersonic 15d

Sniper Hildr Ignition description

Hit 2 enemies 3 times and ignore deff of 3 enemies?

Kami
Kami Kami
LV.8 Nomad 16d

Pure Bride Hildr Ignition BUG

Slide Skill upgraded by ignition after weakening ???

Centaurea
Centaurea Centaurea
LV.4 Lurker 17d

老玩家账号找回 请官方帮忙

我是个老玩家 之前离开了 现在想回归 我之前只关联了LINE账号 现在下载游戏后LINE登录 默认给了我一个新号 不再是以前的老账号了 希望官方能帮我找回

老玩家账号找回 请官方帮忙
白秋杨
白秋杨 白秋杨
LV.2 Lurker 25d

bug?

since yesterday my stamina not recharging if i close the game but if i keep the game on its start working idk wut happening on both bluestacks & mobile i use tap tap version on mobile & gl ver. on bluestacks all was goog since yesterday help pls

bug?
Shaz40
Shaz40 Shaz40
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

I get this black screen after closing the News/notices after starting the game.

I can't seem to click anything at all.

Bananikore
Bananikore Bananikore
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

How does this happen?

Is this a common occurrence where people somehow ignite child's that don't have the option to ex.) Tiamat? Lol, is the whole system rigged and I'm just starting to realize? If I am correct, Tiamat cannot be ignited, right?

How does this happen?
How does this happen?
BitCB
BitCB BitCB
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Crystal reward for Chapter 2-1 Hard

Is this amount of crystals correct as a reward for first Hard Area of Chapter 2 (Dungeon Mona's Missions)?
For the last 4 Hard missons we got 1,300 crystals (2,500 for whole 8 Area).

Latest rewards:
Previous rewards:

Crystal reward for Chapter 2-1 Hard +1
Crystal reward for Chapter 2-1 Hard
Unnow
Unnow Unnow
LV.7 Nomad 1mo

I cannot download the game on Nox/Bluestack's TapTap

Every time I try to download this on my device, it simply tells me "App Not Installed" and gives me an option to accept it. Nothing seems to work. I am at a loss here.

Bananikore
Bananikore Bananikore
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Eve's Poison Gets Worse After Ignition.

Is this intended?

Eve's Poison Gets Worse After Ignition. +1
Eve's Poison Gets Worse After Ignition.
Gramamanamanees
Gramamanamanees Gramamanamanees
LV.17 Sage 1mo

Banshee

Why is it so damn ridiculous to get pulls for these select childs. I have been playing global 2 yrs and now it has count downs and guaranteed shit what are you doing to your fans? I have pulled 8 times for Banshee’s adorablness and nothing I would normally have her in no more than 4 pulls the heck man? Look don’t go with the Genshin idea they lose people because of their selfishness. I’m f2p after sinking well into the thousands on this game. I’m seeing a Destiny Child trend that better remove itself before it removes your peeps. Thx for the fun awesomeness of Destiny Child.

Banshee
Projekt NEP
Projekt NEP Projekt NEP
LV.2 Wizard 1mo

Is my Ignition equip broken?

I can't equip cores on other Childs than these. I have many more 6 Star, Fully awakened, Fully skilled and +6 uncapped. I don't have a filter on and it just doesn't make any sense. Why are they now showing up? Is my game broken?

Cyta
Cyta Cyta
LV.5 Lurker 1mo

Lisa's extra lessons

So this event is really good but sadly prizes are lackluster comparing to old version.
I prefer to build 1 fully maxed child. How to claim same prize multiple times ( like 2 x 5star water ticket ) i would love to build Newbie mona to +6 but if I am not mistaken with current claiming option I can make her only +1

Lisa's extra lessons
BTGMIK
BTGMIK BTGMIK
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Communication Error

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to log in?

Communication Error
Communication Error
ARKitect10
ARKitect10 ARKitect10
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

New updated

With the new content update the game went slow..

Loading times are way slow and the game it self feels clunky,when I open the item inventory it doesn't even respond.

Please optimize the game

New updated
Rozen Rozen
LV.3 Lurker 1mo

New bug?

When I try to see what stats a child have in the friend list (from Labyrinth) I got this stats for each friend in the list....

Can you fix it pls? Tnx.

New bug? +1
New bug?
Gatsu86
Gatsu86 Gatsu86
LV.22 Champion 1mo

Got banshee from free Multis, counted as summon from guaranteed?

I go to summon on the free multis, got nothing on first multi but got banshee on second. I go to summon on the guaranteed but apparently I summoned on it, even though I didn’t.

Got banshee from free Multis, counted as summon from guaranteed?
Professional Weeb Professional Weeb
LV.2 Lurker 1mo

Erorr?

Why do I exit the game every time I watch soul carta?

Help me fix the erorr.Pls...

Erorr?
gamer861052994
gamer861052994 gamer861052994
LV.1 Mootie 2mo

Bug of Healing

It is just me that the healing from the SC from the DOA collab that heal when attacked in PVP does not stack with the item enhance like attacked by tap skill will heal for 20% of the damage. I only can see the effect of the item, but the effect from the soul carta is gone. It is not trigger.

Bug of Healing
jff
jff jff
LV.24 Boo! 2mo

When Will Global Get BGM !!!!!

gamer236875890
gamer236875890 gamer236875890
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Game Crashing

Normally, the game crashing on my iPhone (ver 14.2) isn’t a big deal, but currently it’s been crashing when doing things like receiving my daily rewards in WB! As I was receiving a 5 star SC, it crashed (I knew it was a 5 star Carta because of the Mona animation that pops up). I opened the game back up to see if the carta had saved in my inventory and it wasn’t there... and, of course, I was going to also receive other random rewards, as the SC was the first one I had opened from the WB daily reward list...

Game Crashing
3lie_J4HT99 3lie_J4HT99
LV.12 Chief 2mo

How i can download this game in appstore ?

Desudansu uva
Desudansu uva Desudansu uva
LV.4 Lurker 2mo

HoR mileage did not go up.. Glitched?

I just used the HoR twice using 100% 4 star reincarnate.. Used 240 blood gems and 80 4 star childs and my HoR mileage did not go up at all.. I literally was saving my supplies just for this event.. Does the mileage not go up if you get a guaranteed 5 star? I feel like I got robbed a little.. I was hoping my mileage would go up..

EDIT: i guess i didn't realize the mileage won't go up if you get a guaranteed 5 star. Woops

HoR mileage did not go up.. Glitched?
Sisi
Sisi Sisi
LV.12 Chief 2mo

Ios link fail again

So for the past 3-4 events i havnt been able to login on my ios device, ive already tried the usual reinstall etc to no avail.

Ios link fail again
Etherix Etherix
LV.6 Nomad 2mo

Getting frustrated af

What is the deal with the game now? It's totally froze up on my device. I have given permission for everything And have completed loading all 5.5 gigs of data of it on my phone. Wtf

Getting frustrated af
gamer702812908
gamer702812908 gamer702812908
LV.3 Lurker 2mo

Is this the account we are supposed to accept?

Because we are still with Time to accept but ir doesnt Let me

Is this the account we are supposed to accept? +1
Is this the account we are supposed to accept?
Simon Jimenez Simon Jimenez
LV.10 Lifeline Main 3mo

Account recovery

I think I may have unlinked my account from google by accident, And apon relogging I was forced to do the tutorial again and a new account was linked to my google play. I tried reinstalling and tried to log out from this google play but I can't. Looking for some help to recover my main account if possible...

Account recovery
Zeful
Zeful Zeful
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

Bad interface design

Like an addict, I've spent enough crystals on that mission pass banner to be left with 42 crystals. When I try to buy more tickets for the World Boss, an alert states I've not enough and offers to go purchase some from Lan Fei.

The flaw I see, it doesn't say how much my purchase would have cost me. Do I need to buy up to 50 like the Devil Rumble shop reset? 100 like Devil Rumble tickets? 200 like something else? 300 like daily dungeons? 1000 like underground? 2000 like spa quick finish?

Bad interface design
Bad interface design
Kara Sol Stay Calm Kara Sol Stay Calm
LV.19 Supersonic 3mo

A little bug with my childs

I have two Ritas: one is a 6 stars and another is normal 5 star
My collection show both, but when i try to turn the 5 star one into onyx or evolution material, it doesn't show her.
I tried locking and unlocking both, but it didn't work.
Neither is on expedition or on teams.
Any ideas?

Solution: I had the wrong Rita (5*) on the Spa, which locked her from being used as evo material. Thanks to everyone

A little bug with my childs
Pedro Nassetti
Pedro Nassetti Pedro Nassetti
LV.2 Lurker 3mo

artbook reprint

Hello,

I wish to buy two copies of "Art of Destiny Child" https://store-en.shiftup.co.kr/31/?idx=159
but it is sold out! T_T

Will it be available again in the future?

Thank you

artbook reprint
Raiden2
Raiden2 Raiden2
LV.7 The Best 3mo

Translation issue?

Why is her name iseult, not isolde?

Ps: i seek explaination from admin or any one who deleted this post twice, i dont want automatic message like this, i want the comment directly from the admin or any authorized parties deleting my post. Before i got clear explaination as why my post was deleted, i will keep reposting this. I moved this to bugs & report, hopefully this post wont be deleted again.

Translation issue? +1
Translation issue?
Ivy Felissa
Ivy Felissa Ivy Felissa
LV.23 Genius 3mo

Global version better for WB

In the tap tap version I experienced this thing where gear swapping did not change who was being buffed by Pantheon. Same with speed buffs.

So I ran the game in global version and the issue was resolved.

To be clear I'll describe what happened with this image.

In the Taptap version, Daphnis would get the buffs no matter what. Moving over to global version resolved that, and Abaddon and Siren got them.

Global version

( Ignore this image I can't take it down. This one is the power filter)

The tap tap version will play correctly "sometimes"

The point I'm trying to make. Is difficult to show. I might have to make a video.

Global version better for WB +3
Global version better for WB
Toeknee
Toeknee Toeknee
LV.22 S 3mo

Drops from every tenth world boss doesn't drop 5* Child, Soul Carta, etc

I don't know if this is a bug l, but every tenth world boss drop is always at least 1,500 ragna coins nothing else, is it a bug or you need a boost child to be able to get those rewards. Sorry I don't have images

Drops from every tenth world boss doesn't drop 5* Child, Soul Carta, etc
Jumbo_21
Jumbo_21 Jumbo_21
LV.15 Bloodhound Main 3mo

This needs to be fixed

For an attacker the HP and DEF is not needed in World Boss.

Anyone who optimizes their party's output will put the attacker in the back row.

The community touched on this subject, and found the Japanese version of this carta has ATK/CRT.

This needs to be fixed
This needs to be fixed
Toeknee
Toeknee Toeknee
LV.22 S 3mo

Optimization issue in DC Tap Tap

My DC Tap Tap perform worse than DC Global when turning off Low Resolution Battle Mode. This is especially noticeable in WB mode.

At x1, x2, x3 speed animation looks sloppier/choppy in Tap Tap than in OG DC global. Im using Mid-Range android phone, which run DC global significantly better (although there some minor frame drop here and there).

I doubt is it data fragmentation issue, since it should only affect loading time which my case slightly noticeable during loading time.

Anybody experiencing the same issue?. Thanks for feedback.

Optimization issue in DC Tap Tap
UnderBlade
UnderBlade UnderBlade
LV.6 Nomad 3mo

TapTap xsolla paypal

Why can't I pay with PayPal via Xsolla on the taptap version?

TapTap xsolla paypal
Raiden2
Raiden2 Raiden2
LV.7 The Best 3mo

TapTap Equipment View Bug

If you choose "view equipped", this is all you can see. Everything else is out of the view. TapTap version as stated.

dikstra
dikstra dikstra
LV.18 Sage 3mo

Newbies

Hi guys I collected a complete quest coin here why I didn’t get the coin?

Newbies
Newbies
2umaru
2umaru 2umaru
LV.10 Nomad 3mo

Um did this happen to everyone

Babygirl10
Babygirl10 Babygirl10
LV.4 Lurker 3mo

Highest atk?

This should not be happening.
Neptune is taking the double edge sword buff instead of Davi when she has about 2k less atk
The boss skills don't have anything that reduces or increases my unit's attack values, so what's up?
I've noticed this happening in relab when randomly Chang'e gives her speed buff to 3rd highest attack out of the blue as well
Explain???

Highest atk?
Highest atk?
Andromeda♡
Andromeda♡ Andromeda♡
LV.19 Big Chungus 3mo

FPS issues

After the most recent update I've been experiencing some weird fps issues and lags, over all quite bad and choky gameplay especialy in pvp. Has anyone experienced same issues?
I'm using a Samsung s9+ android 10.

FPS issues
Kyangeled
Kyangeled Kyangeled
LV.8 Supersonic 4mo

Game is stuck on loading screen

I was playing the game normally then after I started editing my team the game crashed (I reported this a long time but this happends rarely and I was asked to record this what more if the game do it when it feels like it )and then it loads all the files then the tap to start doesn’t appear what is going on ?

Shad2225 Shad2225
LV.7 Nomad 4mo

fuckin' unbelievable

fuckin' unbelievable +1
fuckin' unbelievable
RF RF
LV.3 Lurker 4mo

Can you help me everyone I try to play story it stops working

Can you help me everyone I try to play story it stops working
[     ]
[ ] [ ]
LV.26 Courageous 4mo

Another attempt

So, 7 months have passed already since I made this post and DC still not updated for the new devices >>>>

Another attempt +1
Another attempt
Scrddeko
Scrddeko Scrddeko
LV.23 Big Chungus 4mo
Home