CriticalOps:Reloaded LV.16 GameManager
May 29, 2020, 11:03 AM 290 read

Introducing Influencer Partnership Program

Announcements
ENG Critical Ops: Reloaded: Announcements - Introducing Influencer Partnership Program image 3

Critical Ops: Reloaded is officially launching the Influencer Partnership Program in Thailand!   ◈ What is the Influencer Partnership Program?   The Influencer Partnership Program is designed to provide certain benefits to our partnered streamers. We aim to establish an environment where both the game and the streamer mutually benefit from each other's growth.   The following benefits will be provided to our Partners.   First, your streaming Channel (YouTube, Twitch, etc.) will be featured on the WATCH tab of Critical Ops: Reloaded. A steady influx of audience will flow through your channel via the game client, growing your channel every day.   Second, Critical Ops: Reloaded Community Team will provide you with in-game items and/or weapon skins. You will be able to showcase the latest and the newest contents of Critical Ops: Reloaded before any other influencer.   ◈ Who is eligible for the program? - A passionate gamer who enjoys playing FPS games & loves playing Critical Ops: Reloaded - A streamer who manages a streaming channel as a hobby or as a serious career. - An influencer who exerts a positive influence over the gaming community.   ◈ Where do I apply? Open up Critical Ops :Reloaded > Touch [ Watch ] button > Touch [ Apply for Influencer Program] button

ENG Critical Ops: Reloaded: Announcements - Introducing Influencer Partnership Program image 7
ENG Critical Ops: Reloaded: Announcements - Introducing Influencer Partnership Program image 8

Or you may also apply for the Partner position through our application page. -Thai: shorturl.at/dlnx5 -English: shorturl.at/eouwE

Comment 2

• gamer211261096 LV.1 Mootie Aug 16, 2020, 11:55 AM

where I get my result of influencer application can u tell?

• gamer540056270 LV.2 Lurker Sep 4, 2020, 06:38 AM

yes I understand easy in click watch YouTube awesome

Home