Hi. This is [GM] Janet. Dock lets you manage ships that will assist you survive in this galaxy. Let me guide you through how to manage Dock this time. ◎ Dock You can access Dock and manage your ships by selecting the [Dock] at the bottom of the screen.
◎ Ship Management
1) You can see current number of ships and the maximum capacity available. 2) You can see the list of ships with summarized information about each ship. 3) You can view details about each ship. 4) You can assign a crew member. ◎Ship Detail
1) You can see the name and type of the ship with current Resolve Score. 2) You can see the crew list on board with the maximum number and type of crew members. 3) You can see main weapon and status for combat power. ◎ Crew Boarding
1) You can see the list of crew members that could be on board. 2) You can tap the applicable crew member to get on board. ※ You have to be careful when you assign the crew member on each ship - Each ship can board different types of crew members (Combatant, Supporter, or Guest) ◎ Construction You can select and construct the ship available for you.
1) You can tap the slot to select a ship to be constructed. 2) You can see the requirement for additional slots to be unlocked.
1) You can see the spec of selected ship for construction. 2) You can see the requirements and materials for additional option to construct selected ship. 3) You can either use gems to finish construction instantly or begin construction that will take indicated time above. ◎ Reinforce You can select and reinforce the ship available for you.
1) You can tap the slot to select a ship to be reinforced. 2) You can see the requirement for additional slots to be unlocked.
1) You can see the changes in spec when selected ship levels up. 2) You can see the requirements to reinforce selected ship. 3) You can either use gems to finish reinforcement instantly or begin reinforcement that will take indicated time above. ◎ Stabilize You can stabilize the ships after mission or combats.
1) You can see the amount of resources available and required for stabilizing the ships. 2) You can track the stabilization process. 3) You can see the number of gems required to finish stabilization instantly. 4) You can see the list of ships that needs stabilization and required materials and time for it. ◎ Dismantle You can select and dismantle the ship you possess from the list.
You can see the rewards you receive from dismantling selected ship.
※ This guide is based on a test server and might vary from the actual gameplay.