[GM] Guts [GM] Guts LV.7 GameManager
Dec 13, 2018, 01:36 PM 206 read

[Maintenance Notice] December 13th (Completed)

Hello Commanders,   Today's scheduled maintenance has been successfully completed.   -Maintenance Schedule GMT December 13th, 08:00-08:40 ET December 13th, 03:00-03:40 PT December 13th, 00:00 -00:40   Please check out the maintenance's patch note details below: ▣ Re balancing - All missions will now take 50% less time for completion if you are located in Central, Orion, or Cassiopeia I - Pillage and Annihilate will now take 50% less time if you are located in Central, Orion, or Cassiopeia I - NPC Wipe Out will now take 50% less time if you are located in Central, Orion, or Cassiopeia I - Moving to any planet in the Stella System has been shortened for players coming from Central, Orion, and Cassiopeia I - Mission rewards in Central, Orion, and Cassiopeia I have been upgraded: more amounts of resources will be rewarded, and extra rewards have been doubled for resources and honor points - Rewards have been increased, and extra rewards have been doubled for resources and honor points in level 5 areas.   ▣ Guild NPC Event - Guild NPC will appear more often - Maximum level of Guild NPC has been changed to Lv.14 from Lv.20+ - Defeating a Guild NPC gives you upgraded rewards now!   Please refer to the maintenance schedule, and be sure to log out safely before the maintenance time.   Thank you for your patience!

Comment 0

Home