Just Nathan LV.37 Master
Feb 17, 2021, 03:01 PM 62 read

SUPERCELL is Life... Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️

Man it's been a long while since I posted on here... Just like every supercell game I eventually stop playing it... I said this a while back, but I found band first back then they were promoting the launch of moot, If I wasn't trying to attempt to do esports and fail, I wouldn't of been in this app Just Nathan would not be a thing here... So I thank Supercell because none of the things I done on moot wouldn't exist without that company... Don't think I'll get back in this game, but maybe I'll the next supercell game that's available... I also forgot that thanks to this lounge I became a mod... Definitely short lived and I couldn't do much for the lounge even if I was mod today... I think I did the best I can as mod, it's just how they had rules and there moderation sucks... It is what it is... Oh, one more thing, I even made the lounge guidelines too, I'll link it because why not... I think I talked enough here time to go... I'll most definitely miss this lounge, Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️ https://moot.us/lounges/7/boards/27/posts/293893/welcome-look-at-lounge-guidelines-or-elixir-monst

Clash Royale: General - SUPERCELL is Life... Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️ image 3
Clash Royale: General - SUPERCELL is Life... Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️ image 4
Clash Royale: General - SUPERCELL is Life... Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️ image 5
Clash Royale: General - SUPERCELL is Life... Goodbye Clash Royale Lounge...✌️ image 6

Comment 0

Home