Bigdlasan LV.3 Lurker
Sep 21, 2022, 08:31 PM 17 read

Rating boost in Apex Legends

Event

Has anyone ordered a rating boost in Apex Legends? What boosting service can I apply to? Want to show off my friends high rating, and sit and play all the time there is no time and no game skill.

Comment 3

• Gamasuti LV.2 Lurker Sep 21, 2022, 08:33 PM

To pump the rating and really have to spend a lot of time and effort. Especially difficult to pump in the gap gold-platinum-diamond. This is where the players who play all the time come in. I'm currently playing on the diamond. Never got to the wizard.

• Bigdlasan LV.3 Lurker Sep 21, 2022, 08:33 PM

In general, very cool, to reach the rank of diamond, to the master I can not even imagine that you can play. Up to the rank of predator can only reach the top 750 players and I think it's only pro players. I generally need to boost the account from gold to platinum.

• Gamasuti LV.2 Lurker Sep 21, 2022, 08:36 PM

Well there will not be so long to go boosting, the more so that you can play in a party and boosting accelerated. If you can't find a team that will help you up the rankings for free. You can order game boosting https://lfcarry.com/ here in the service. They have a top team to pump. Give them a few days account and they will quickly pump your rating to platinum. Until the diamond will be longer pumping if you want. But there is no point in pumping up to a diamond, because you'll drain the rating if you're going to play yourself. And on the platinum is still an opportunity to play.

Home