N O I S S E R P E D LV.7 JUST SEND IT
Mar 7, 2020, 02:19 PM 1,057 read

what is the most annoying weapon in your opinion ?

Poll Closed 30 Voted

what is the most annoying weapon in brawlhalla

• Axe 7
  • Blasters 1
  • Bow 1
  • Cannon 0
  • Gauntlets 1
  • Hammer 0
  • Orb 1
  • Katars 1
  • Lance 11
  • Scythe 2
  • Spear 4
  • Sword 1
  • unarmed 0
Brawlhalla: General - what is the most annoying weapon in your opinion ?  image 4

#Brawlhalla

Comment 10

• NoNameNutter LV.5 Fearless Mar 8, 2020, 12:06 AM

I feel like sword, katars, and hammer have very little recovery frames unlike other weapons- if you whiff a move you can pretty much attack again and not be punished

• NoNameNutter LV.5 Fearless Mar 8, 2020, 12:08 AM

Also whoever said Scythe is annoying git gud

• Biabretory LV.1 Mootie Mar 8, 2020, 10:56 AM

The Lance is annoying and there's barely any counters and is plain annoying pls nerf.

• NoNameNutter LV.5 Fearless Mar 9, 2020, 11:16 AM

Lance is incredibly predictable and vertical. Most players come back to stage with SAir so try and bait, back up and punish. Lance recovery is also very easy to punish if you’re in the right spot.

• Biabretory LV.1 Mootie Mar 9, 2020, 11:20 AM

yeah, the fact there isn't a cooldown is bs. So shush, lance needs a nerf. Couldn't change my mind if you talked for millennium.

• NoNameNutter LV.5 Fearless Mar 9, 2020, 11:27 AM

Sure, buckaroo. It’s not like I can change the mind of someone else. I was just giving advice that you’re probably not even gonna take. Just using the excuse “LaNce iZ bRoken” and not actually finding ways to counter like other players. Increase knowledge, not ignorance.

• Biabretory LV.1 Mootie Mar 9, 2020, 11:35 AM

I've tried finding counters but the 2 I've found weren't very effective. I'm not trying to change my mind. it's rather the point it's difficult to recover from a lance attack while when you use a lance it's a pretty big recovery window. It's just they need to at least put a cooldown or nerf on the Lance. And sorry if I sound rude or condescending I'm just trying to voice of my opinion.

• NoNameNutter LV.5 Fearless Mar 9, 2020, 11:47 AM

I wasn’t talking about Lance recovery frames I was mentioning the move Recovery on it, and yea I agree that Lance frames need to be tweaked a bit but overall people sleep on the weapon which is why everyone doesn’t know what to do against it. I 60% agree that Lance is annoying in that it’s verticality can lead to 0-deaths, but it’s not as bad as sword in which DLight is the fastest and most difficult to punish attack in the wrong spots. I also apologize if I sounded rude as well, it’s just that players who are BAD AT THE GAME- jk I’m sorry too.

• Biabretory LV.1 Mootie Mar 9, 2020, 11:53 AM

NoNameNutter  Lol, lance is one of the few things you can use to get under my skin, but Orion. Their a lance themselves so I have him at the #1 hated legend for me.

• Xenosama LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 08:23 AM

we need a katar orb legend already

Home