kazooboi LV.3 Lurker
May 27, 2020, 08:12 AM 55 read

New to online

Memes

Right so i’m literally brand new to red dead online and I have zero clue in what to do, how to do it etc. Any tips on how to get started and learning how to work things ya know

Red Dead Redemption: Memes - New to online image 2

Comment 3

• xXTPRXx LV.2 Lurker May 30, 2020, 07:18 AM

you get money from mission but there can be bad missions doing bad missions will lower your honer. You use horses as transport. You can make a posse(party) so you can have teammates.Being nice to your horse( petting, calming, brushing- requires brush-, feeding- don't over feed the core-, riding and leading it around ) will increase your horses bonding level which increases the stamina and health. You can buy guns at a gun or general store. there is trains you can highjack as a better transport. By doing wrong or criminal things and being reported can get you a bounty you can pay of this bounty at a post office or one of your camps. Gold can be rewarded from mission, Gold can also be used as a currency to buy things(not all things). Money is like gold it can be rewarded from missions, hunting and looting. Hunting, you can hunt animals and sell their body and skin ( you must skin the animal first ) but be careful its dangerous, all animals can be hunted so go for anything that moves. Players, players can be found across the map but not all are friendly but try your best to be or a war could start. Locations, there are named locations around the map that contain shops and stables to help you out. If there is any other things you would like to ask me don't be afraid to ask!

• Saintyeeticus LV.3 Lurker May 27, 2020, 01:52 PM

what system you on?

• Dubby10 LV.5 Try Hard Jun 4, 2020, 08:46 PM

Complete the story mode missions that will give you a decent amount of money to get started and save up for a role of your choice

Home