DragonKoal DragonKoal LV.22 PlayStation
Jan 8, 2019, 07:01 PM 3,782 read

10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 2

1. Legendary Channel Catfish Although it's listed as catchable, no one has seen or caught this fish yet.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 4

2. Emerald Ranch There's a girl that never leaves her house in Emerald Ranch. The house is locked and full of bullet holes, guarded by multiple hostiles.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 6

3. MISSING: Princess Isabeau Katharina Zinsmeister of Luxembourg Posters looking for Princess of Luxembourg is scattered everywhere, but her whereabouts are unknown.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 8

4. Blackwater Aztec Writing The writing can be found after clearing a stranger mission in Blackwater. These symbols are written all over town, but they cannot be translated.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 10

5. Strawberry Mayor's Secrets The mayor of Straw berry, Nicholas Timmins give out speeches that tell us he's up to no good, but there's no means to find out if rumors about his misdeeds are true.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 12

6. Giant Behind the Boulder If you have studied over 30 animals, you'll be able to find and talk to this giant behind a boulder.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 14

7. Who is Gavin? An Englishman named Nigel in Rhodes is looking for his missing friend Gavin, you can't really find him anywhere in the game.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 16

8. The Strange Man The Strange Man from Red Dead Redemption 1 returns in Red Dead Redemption 2 who still remains a mystery in the prequel.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 18

9. Armadillo's Population Only Herbert Moon remains in Armadillo while others are either dead from a plague or moved away. Herbert Moon once again appears in Red Dead Redemption 1 but with no plague in town.  

Red Dead Redemption: General - 10 Unsolved Mysteries in Red Dead Redemption 2 image 20

10. The Saint Denis Vampire By finding five pieces of clues, you can confront the bloodsucker. The reason for its existence remains a mystery to this day.  

Comment 10

• SwedishFishSwamp LV.18 Sage Jan 9, 2019, 10:53 AM

I want fish rn weird right

• bobdalob LV.25 Rootin Tootin Jan 9, 2019, 03:54 PM

Fish is great, I don’t blame you

• McKenzie Thompson LV.3 Lurker Jan 9, 2019, 10:05 AM

I was waiting to find out who the strange man was since he knew everything about John Marston. Weird. Maybe rockstar will release something where we can find out, cause I’m anxious to know.

• DragonKoal LV.22 PlayStation Jan 9, 2019, 10:19 AM

I don't know if Rockstar ever plans to deliver his story since they leave so many things unexplained in the game, but I really would like to know too.

• McKenzie Thompson LV.3 Lurker Jan 9, 2019, 10:25 AM

I kinda think what they are doing is kinda leaving him to be our imagination. What or who we would imagine him to be just like on red dead redemption 1 people would say he was God.

• McKenzie Thompson LV.3 Lurker Jan 9, 2019, 10:27 AM

I also have asked that dude about Gavin never have found him. And now I’m wondering what the plague was that killed everyone in Armadillo and how they got rid of it. Hopefully they release this story too. Maybe like a story we could read in the newspaper and actually put npcs in armadillo after the newspaper article drops.

• DragonKoal LV.22 PlayStation Jan 9, 2019, 10:43 AM

Rockstar's planning to add more content in rdo. It may not have any relevance to the singleplayer story mode, but let's just hope they unveil secrets of any of the mysteries above.

• McKenzie Thompson LV.3 Lurker Jan 9, 2019, 10:58 AM

I’m glad s someone agrees

• Acolyte of Mammon LV.8 Champagne Showers! Jan 10, 2019, 01:23 PM

Ok just to start I haven't played the game, and have no idea if this important to your catfish problem but I do fish IRL. There is a fishing technique in some areas where instead of using a rod you will stick your hand in a catfish's burrow and pull it out by the mouth might be worth a try.

• DragonKoal LV.22 PlayStation Jan 10, 2019, 03:29 PM

Players can't really shove hands down the river in the game, but that's a cool idea👍

Home