Gandalf the Grey Gandalf the Grey LV.7 Nomad
Dec 28, 2018, 04:08 PM 2,209 read

😥Time to Say Goodbye👋 RDO with Santa Claus #4

Well, hello there, mootizens of Earth! Christmas is over, and we gotta welcome the new year now! Ah... Time really does fly, doesn't it? Did y'all get what you wanted for this Christmas? Don't be sad if you didn't😉 It doesn't necessarily mean you've been naughty this year! It's just that words don't really travel fast up where I live, and I might not have heard what you wished for this Christmas😔 Anyway, Santa's been busy preparing and giving out gifts and didn't even realize that it's almost time for us to part ways😥  

Damn, just when I was about to have some fun! I swear I could have rekt all of you if only I had enough time to do so😂 Rudolph agrees too, ya know. Right, buddy?  

What's that? You're asking me if I'm crying right now? HELL NO! I'm not crying... It's because the damn ninjas are hiding in the back, cutting onions😥  

We had a good run, buddy..., but it pains me to say..., with every beginning, there always has to be an end.  

Come on bud, let's walk to the North Pole. How about a Karaoke-off until we get there? Just you and me.   🎵Last Christmas, I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year, to save me from tears I'll give it to someone special   A face on a lover with a fire in his heart A man under cover but you tore him apart Maybe next year I'll give it to someone I'll give it to someone special🎵  

Here we are, Rudolph. We are back at the North Pole's gate. Well, you know what they say, there's no place like home. It's been a hell of a ride this Christmas😉 I can't imagine what would happen next year😲  

I really can't express how thankful I am for those who have supported me through comments, likes, and follows! Just remember, mootboys and mootgirls. Santa's not leaving for good. Stay happy and live your life to the fullest! Until next Christmas!🎅   . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... What the..........?   Santa Claus is evolving......!  

Congratulations! Santa Claus evolved into Gandalf the Grey!  

And so begins the new adventure...     #REDDEADROLEPLAY #SantaClaus #RedDeadOnline #RDOwithSanta  

Comment 0

Home