RedJacketMan LV.20 S
Dec 17, 2018, 02:59 PM 1,024 read

What are the benefits of having high honor?

I've just finished playing the story mode and entered online, and I noticed that there's also an honor system in rdo as well. But I just can't find the meaning of it. I know NPCs give out different quests depending on what honor level you're in right now, but once I've gotten that cleared out, why would I need to stay good if there isn't any reward for it? Can anyone let me know?

Comment 4

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Dec 17, 2018, 03:10 PM

From my knowledge, when you're honor's maxed out, you get more experience from playing. Also, it's not patched yet, but they say there will be discounts at stores. Lastly, as you mentioned, there are different quests for different honor levels, but more quests are available for players with higher honor.

• RedJacketMan LV.20 S Dec 17, 2018, 03:47 PM

Thanks, bro. I should start from the lowest honor possible and work my way up from there.

• DragonKoal LV.23 PlayStation Dec 17, 2018, 03:56 PM

High honor means more rewards, but it's no fun playing a good guy. I tend to make choices based upon my real behaviors irl, and I'm almost neutral.

• Timothy Thompson LV.2 Mootiversary! Dec 19, 2018, 01:29 PM

If ypur starting out on the game you might want to get your honor fully bad first and do those missions because based on your honor you will get certain types of missions it is easier to gain good on her than it is to lose a good owner in my experience I had to pay to get my under lowered because I couldn't do it any other way after reaching Max on her just riding around feeding your horse and being good to animals like as in harvesting the whole animal when you kill it gives you good honor so it's extremely easy to get back to good owner

Home