Parsa LV.28 Sharpshooter
Aug 8, 2020, 02:52 PM 80 read

My Last Post 💜

Hello Mooters. If anyone happens to see this post, I would like you all to know that this will likely be my last moot post as I am stepping down from my moderator role. I first became a moot mod a year and a half ago, and it’s been such an unforgettable journey ever since. This is a very difficult decision for me to make, but it is one that is needed to be done. I am ready to move forward and seek new ventures. I am so proud of how far the platform has come since I first joined, and could not be more happy with the impact I have left on the app. Moot will forever have a special place in my heart. I decided to make my final post on the RDR2 lounge, as this is where it all began for me. I first gained a passion for moderating after seeing the help I could give to this particular lounge, and it grew to a point where I was helping out more lounges as well. I am glad I can say that I have come full circle, as I end off as “The Legend” of this lounge, as well as a future Moot Hall of Famer 😉 (for real though that would be a really dope idea).

Red Dead Redemption: General - My Last Post 💜 image 2

I LOVE YOU ALL! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS JOURNEY SO SPECIAL 💜💜💜💜 And if you’ve read this far, I’d like to give a special thanks to the rest of the Mod Squad who I have grown so close with over the years, as well as the fantastic admins (especially you Rue, I wouldn’t be where I am without you!) Without you guys, none of what we do here at Moot would be possible. Salute to y’all!

Red Dead Redemption: General - My Last Post 💜 image 4

Comment 11

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Aug 8, 2020, 03:08 PM

From one no.1 Legend to another, wish you the best, take care...✌️

• DaPi LV.32 Happy 2020! Aug 8, 2020, 02:54 PM

WHAT NOO

• Nui LV.22 Shadow Aug 8, 2020, 02:58 PM

Cya man 😢

• ObliviousRex verified LV.36 Mod Aug 8, 2020, 10:42 PM

Take care of yourself!

• Legulas252 LV.28 Dream Chaser Aug 8, 2020, 10:56 PM

that was flattering and also hope giving
    farewell friend even though i dont know you ,i already liked you , sad that you have to leave but i hope you find the Journey your seeking for and find success with in this path have my wishes with you and hope you find kind and nice people in your life and also peace for your life

take care and good luck in your journey

l. Hope

• ♡ꪶꪮꪀᦔꪗꪀ♡ LV.27 Rare Candy Aug 8, 2020, 03:41 PM

well it was great to have you here

• Big d LV.17 Sage Aug 8, 2020, 07:58 PM

Bye

• samira Goddes LV.23 Warrior Aug 8, 2020, 10:50 PM

goodbye

• Shane420 LV.4 Lurker Aug 9, 2020, 07:06 AM

cool

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 10, 2020, 02:41 PM

peace

• bro's Gaming LV.11 Chief Aug 27, 2020, 08:01 PM

subscribe to me YouTube channel and shares too everyone if you want to help me out ..... I'm back on YouTube 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Home