ugh LV.24 Nightmare
Nov 2, 2018, 03:54 PM 2,200 read

LAWF# 16 Legendary Cougar

LAWF# 16 Legendary Cougar  

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 16 Legendary Cougar image 2

Compendium   "The Legendary Cougar is native to Gaptooth Ridge in New Austin. The unique black fur makes this cougar easily recognizable. As a carnivore, it preys on deer, elk, moose, and mountain goats. Long distance weapons like rifles, or a Bow with Poison Arrows, are recommended for hunting as the vicious nature of cougars means they are prone to attack. Killing this animal will give you the opportunity to craft a rare trinket."  

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 16 Legendary Cougar image 4

Location: Gaptooth Ridge, Western region of New Austin (In order to reach the location, you need to complete Chapter 6 to lift the Blackwater bounty)   Although I've been guiding you through the list of legendary animals in alphabetical order, the reason I'm writing this post second to last is because, along with the Legendary Giaguaro Panther, the Legendary Cougar is probably one of the toughest beasts to hunt on the list. If your maximum amount of health isn't high enough, even if you're at full health, a single blow from the beast is lethal enough to kill you instantly. Make sure your equipment and stats are properly upgraded. If they're not, I'd suggest you leave this one for now. You can always return later with better gears.   This powerful feline is no joke at all. Bring all your best firepower to end its life as quickly as you can. If possible, use a cover scent lotion to mask your smell and snipe from a distance. Should you fail to kill it, the cougar will most likely start charging towards you. The trick is to use your Dead Eye as it closes in enough to attack. Best of luck to you.   Loot: Legendary Cougar Fang, Legendary Cougar Pelt, Big Game Meat   Legendary Animal Outfits:

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 16 Legendary Cougar image 6

Legendary Cougar Flop Hat, $19 1x Legendary Cougar Pelt 2x Turkey Feather   Legendary Cougar and Wolf Vest, $42 1x Legendary Cougar Pelt 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt   Also, at the Fence,   Cougar’s Paw Trinket - Increase Stamina XP gains by 10 percent. 1x Legendary Cougar’s Paw   #LAWF #tip #rdr2  

Comment 0

Home