ugh LV.24 Nightmare
Nov 2, 2018, 02:50 PM 1,478 read

LAWF# 15 Legendary Wolf

LAWF# 15 Legendary Wolf

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 15 Legendary Wolf image 2

Compendium   "The Legendary Wolf is endemic to the Grizzlies. The larger size of this wolf, and the distinguishable brown and black fur, make this animal easily recognizable compared to other wolves in the area. As a carnivore, its diet consists of deer, mountain goats, as well as smaller animals like birds, beavers and fish. A Bow with Poison Arrows, or a rifle, is considered to be the best weapon to hunt this animal with. Killing this animal will give you the opportunity to craft a rare trinket."  

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 15 Legendary Wolf image 4

Location: Near Cotorra Springs, West of Bacchus Station, Northern region of Ambarino   Starting with wolf dungs, find your way to the target using Eagle Eye. From dung to fur to carcass, you should be able to track it down pretty easily considering that that there aren't a lot of trees to block your sight.   Since the wolf is highly lethal, do not engage it in close range unless you're sure of your skills. I kid you not. This beast, although little, is dangerous enough to take your life away with little effort. Your best bet is to take it down from a far distance. Also, In case you fail to kill it with a rifle, bring a weapon that you can use up close to prepare for what's coming.   Loot: Legendary Wolf Heart, Legendary Wolf Pelt, Big Game Meat   Legendary Animal Outfits:

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 15 Legendary Wolf image 6

Legendary Cougar and Wolf Vest, $42 1x Legendary Cougar Pelt 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt   Legendary Wolf Batwing Chaps, $34 1x Legendary Wolf Pelt 1x Perfect Goat Hide   Also, at the Fence,   Wolf Heart Trinket - Double your resistance to alcohol effects 1x Legendary Wolf Heart   #LAWF #tip #rdr2

Comment 2

• NO NAME verified Nov 2, 2018, 03:32 PM

I was fighting the dumb wolves, not the legend, but I fell on the cliff and died.

• RIK0CH3T LV.22 S Nov 2, 2018, 06:51 PM

I can't catch this insane wolf. he is hardest OP among the legendary animals...

Home