ugh LV.24 Nightmare
Nov 2, 2018, 11:47 AM 2,875 read

LAWF# 14 Legendary White Bison

LAWF# 14 Legendary White Bison

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 14 Legendary White Bison image 2

Compendium   "The Legendary White Bison is endemic to the northern mountains of Ambarino. This albino bison can be easily distinguished by the color of its hair. As a herbivore, it grazes on grains, hay, and corn. Due to the large size of the bison, high impact weapons are considered the best for hunting this animal. The ideal weapon is either a Bow with Improved Arrows or a long scope rifle. Killing this animal will give you the opportunity to craft a rare talisman."  

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 14 Legendary White Bison image 4

Location: Near Lake Isabella, East of Ambarino   Wear your warm coat on because we're going out to hunt the Legendary White Bison in the snow. The first clue is the fur on the rock near the lake. Tracing the bison's footsteps, you will be guided to find the next clue, some bison dung, followed by the final clue of broken sticks. Despite its white color, the snowy terrain around the area makes it a difficult job for you to find the animal you're looking for. I almost had mistaken it for a huge rock until I realized what it really was.   Slowly reach the animal without getting noticed if you can. A shotgun or a repeater would be an excellent choice to heavily damage the target in short distance. A rifle will also do the work from a distance. However, considering how tough it is, you might need to land a few more bullets for a clean kill.   Loot: Legendary Bison Horn, Legendary White Bison Pelt, Prime Beef Joint   Legendary Animal Outfits:

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 14 Legendary White Bison image 6

Legendary White Bison Hat, $45 1x Legendary White Bison Pelt   Legendary White Bison Coat, $29 1x Legendary White Bison Pelt   Also, at the Fence,   Bison Horn Talisman – Decreases Stamina Core drain speed by 10 percent. 1x Abalone Shell Fragment 1x Legendary Bison Horn 1x Silver Earring   #LAWF #tip #rdr2

Comment 1

• NO NAME verified Nov 2, 2018, 12:02 PM

I feel like hunting legendary animals is much easier compared to regular ones. Farming perfect pelts is no joke.

Home