ugh LV.24 Nightmare
Oct 31, 2018, 03:42 PM 1,131 read

LAWF# 6 Legendary Buck

LAWF# 6 Legendary Buck

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 6 Legendary Buck image 2

Compendium   "The Legendary Buck is endemic to Big Valley in West Elizabeth. Its light brown and white short hair makes this buck distinguishable to other bucks. As a herbivore, it consumes nuts, buds, twigs, and green plants. A rifle, or a Bow with Poison Arrows, are considered to be the best weapons to hunt this animal. Killing this animal will give you the opportunity to craft a rare trinket."  

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 6 Legendary Buck image 4

Location: Northwest of Strawberry in West Elizabeth, North of Owanjila Lake.   First things first: Look for the fur of the Legendary Buck with your Eagle Eye ability on and follow the path for more clues. You'll find plenty more on the way, but it won't be easy to locate the animal you're looking for. Despite its distinctive white spots on its body, trees may hinder your sights from ever spotting it in the first place. Because the white spots are much more noticeable under the moonlight, it may be a better choice for you to go out hunting when the sun is down so as to find your target better.   I highly recommend bringing a Scent Cover Lotion with you to trick your way to get close to the target. Without it, the buck can easily spot you nearing and get aggressive or run off pretty quickly. For the same reason, I suggest you bring a powerful enough firearm to end its life without having to go through troubles of chasing.   Loot: Legendary Buck Antler, Legendary Buck Pelt, Mature Venison Meat   Legendary animal outfits:

Red Dead Redemption: General - LAWF# 6 Legendary Buck image 6

Legendary Buck Vest, $26 1x Legendary Buck Pelt 1x Perfect Ram Hide   Legendary Buck & Fox Range Gloves, $28 1x Legendary Buck Pelt 1x Legendary Fox Pelt   Also, at the Fence,   Buck Antler Trinket - Increase the odds of higher-quality skinning materials. 1x Legendary Buck Antler   #LAWF #tip #rdr2  

Comment 1

• SupBoyzIjustWantedT LV.17 Sage Oct 31, 2018, 06:37 PM

I'm going to hunt this bambi tonight.

Home