Parsa Parsa LV.27 Mod
Sep 24, 2019, 11:33 AM 1,585 read

Quick update

For those of you who haven’t noticed, the ‘Online Discussion’ board has been removed from the RDR2 lounge. I see this as a big improvement, as nobody really used that board properly anyways. Also, anybody who wanted to post stuff about online would just post it in general (sometimes myself included).

So now you can all feel free to post any sort of discussion, question, concern, picture, etc. to do with RDR2 story or online mode in general. Please keep in mind that there is still a memes and LFG board that should be used accordingly. Posting in the wrong board will result in it being moved to the proper lounge. And lastly, PLEASE if you are looking to find people to play Red Dead Online with, use the ‘Looking For Group’ board. It is the easiest and most efficient way to find the perfect teammate(s) to play with. That’s all for now folks, and for any further questions feel free to drop em in the comments or personally DM me if you so desire. Thanks for your time!

*note* with this new update, this does mean that the current lounge guidelines in terms of where you should be posting is outdated. I will try and bring a fresh one as soon as I can. #RDR2

Comment 0

Home