MrWallManMain verified LV.32 Mod
Oct 5, 2020, 02:52 AM 66 read

So time to vote!

Assassin's Creed: General - So time to vote! image 1

Poll Closed 0 Voted

Which is the better game?

• AC Orgins 5
  • AC Odyseey 13

AC Odyssey is just a giant pile of copy pasta in my opinion. The devs build this amazing world but had no clue how to fill it at all...

Comment 12

• ♡ erinnn ♡ LV.29 Let’s play R6! Oct 5, 2020, 02:53 AM

I've played odyssey only

• ArcticBravo verified LV.27 Mod Oct 5, 2020, 02:54 AM

Origins all day every day

• MrWallManMain verified LV.32 Mod Oct 5, 2020, 02:57 AM

MY GUY! 🙌🏻

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.28 Fearless Oct 5, 2020, 03:07 AM

Origins is pretty good

• MrWallManMain verified LV.32 Mod Oct 5, 2020, 05:57 AM

So I was in Greece a few years ago, visiting Delphi, ancient Mycenae, Korinth and Athens and I got to say the level of detail in AC Odyssey is just astonishing.

At one point I followed a questline in Delphi and suddenly recognized the ancient sites that were at the excact place as in real life.
    Their job with AC Odyssey is just remarkable... but that all doesnt change that it‘s an aweful game gsmeplay wise with LOTS of repetizion and boring chores you need to do to progress through the story...

• Åj Bankz^^ LV.28 Fearless Oct 5, 2020, 08:59 AM

Woah that’s actually pretty cool, I didn’t know that origins was that realistic, I might buy it eventually when I get the chance. Yeah... I heard bad reviews of odyssey, I played a bit of it then I just gived up lol

• ZeriusHighGamer LV.21 Dream Chaser Oct 5, 2020, 11:10 AM

Origins, a more suitable game for those who enjoy the story, Egyptian style of gameplay.

Odyssey, a more suitable game got those who enjoy a story to play while grinding the RPG aspects.

Now, I didn't choose Odyssey because it has beautiful stuff and has RPG aspects, but it's more like the repetition aspect. A feature that I feel as though games neglect sometimes. Don't get me wrong, it's weird to say I like repetitive gameplay, however, the thrill of completing something then another until you realise you have been doing chores is nice. I gave Origins a fair chance like all games I try, however, it didn't appeal to my gaming style and felt more like... a one time thing and not something I would play hours upon hours. It's more like a game I'd play a few hours before playing another game for a few days and coming back to do more. My opinion may be bad, but it's just the way I am and... the fact people are causing a war of bias is just crap, however, as long as the bias is straight to the point of a poll, then I'm okay. If Origin wins, I don't mind, I completely understand your choice and so forth and so on.

• AngryDucky LV.23 I Love Food Oct 5, 2020, 04:14 PM

I remember when Odyssey was new and people were not used to grinding every little number in this giant world. But I thought it was too boring and repetitive.
    Sadly every Ubi-game is starting like that: empty space with copy-pasted events in every corner

• XXVII_Darkness LV.11 Chief Oct 6, 2020, 12:41 AM

ac Odyssey was just a copy paste but I like it feels like a more finished game but orgins had a better story in a way

• Unaoes LV.12 Shotcaller Oct 6, 2020, 01:12 AM

i personally really liked odyssey as i am a huge fan of greek mythology and i liked the option to choose how you wanted to play it and feel like your choices actually mattered :)

• MrS4lm0n LV.19 Best Squadmate Oct 8, 2020, 09:18 PM

I played both games (but not that much Odyssey) and I can say that Odyssey has a larger world and more content as Origins, but it's all repetitive and many of the weapons and armor are recycled from the previous game. That's why I prefer Origins, cuz everything is new.

• VauseKV LV.23 Dream Chaser Oct 5, 2020, 03:30 PM

I've been feeling that way with the recent AC titles. It's like a show that doesn't know when to end so they add more seasons 😅

Home