Recker_gamingx LV.5 Lurker
Feb 27, 2020, 08:42 PM 58 read

Comment 7

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2020, 04:16 PM

Firstly, if you are asking for subs, please take this post elsewhere as this is the wrong location for the post to sit, especially with first glance fact that ur content isnt assassin's creed... Secondly, I only sub if I think the content is good enough to watch and the YouTube funny enough, not if it is asked

• Recker_gamingx LV.5 Lurker Mar 3, 2020, 05:20 PM

firstly. I can post what I want where I want when I want to. if you dont like the post simply just keep scrolling. secondly. I was asking if you guys can help me out so if you don't like my vids you can just not sub and leave in peace. but no you had to be a toxic lil cracker. look for attention else where plz not on my post or channel. because of these posts I got more than 7 subs so apparently no one else minds it you're the only one. please have a nice day!

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2020, 05:42 PM

Still, this area is for assassin's creed, people don't want to come to this section and find constant stuff that's irrelevant to what they are looking for... It just makes things a lot cleaner and more organised if you just stick to the correct post region

• Recker_gamingx LV.5 Lurker Mar 3, 2020, 05:48 PM

I play assassin's creed a lot might even post it on my channel. so please stop hating. you're the only one in all the groups complaining no one else did. there is no reason for all this you don't like my post keep scrolling. so simple. so healthy. no need to respond as im out not gonna go on further with this. please have a nice day. and enjoy gaming.

• NO NAME verified Mar 3, 2020, 07:29 PM

I'm not hating, I'm merely suggesting things, I will have a look at ur channel, I'm sorry if it seems in a more negative attitude (I have a tendency for saying things in a different tone to how I mean it to be), I'm just making sure beforehand... Sorry again, and have a nice day urself

• Recker_gamingx LV.5 Lurker Mar 6, 2020, 01:35 AM

apology accepted. I sorry as well. Thank you. and have a nice day😊👍

• NO NAME verified Mar 6, 2020, 02:09 AM

Recker_gamingx  You too 😊

Home