PuppyPokéTrainer LV.3 Lurker
Aug 1, 2019, 09:24 PM 205 read

Syndicate Tips?

Newbie player here for the Assassin’s Creed franchise, however I’ve 100% been thrilled with this game. Set in my favorite time era and everything. Anyone have any tips for switching between Jacob and Evie and leveling them up faster? I’ve gotten Evie up to like level 5, but I think Jacob’s still chilling at 3. I’ve already cleared all of Whitechapel and all of the Thames. I did the Thames almost entirely as Evie just because I couldn’t figure out how to switch over to Jacob. Though to be honest, Evie was easier to manage through all that.

Comment 3

• CrypticGirl LV.16 Doubloon Digger Aug 3, 2019, 03:41 PM

I believe the upgrade points count for both characters if I remember correctly. So you can go to the upgrade menu and somewhere in there you can switch to Jacob and whatever points you earned as Evie should be there for him as well. I also played Evie a lot because I preferred her character 🙃

• PuppyPokéTrainer LV.3 Lurker Aug 5, 2019, 07:18 AM

She’s a lot easier to handle and I’ve noticed her play style befits me better than Jacob, though I do see the benefit of using him compared to her. I use him for Gang Wars and such while Evie for Child Liberations. That seems to work better.

• Mega327 LV.2 Lurker Aug 5, 2019, 10:07 PM

Right

Home