Awes0meAustin Awes0meAustin LV.5 Lurker
Apr 13, 2019, 03:05 PM 277 read

AC3 Remastered!

Literally typing this as the game finishes downloading. So psyched to finally play! I remember when it originally came out and I was so excited to play it, but for some reason never got around to it!

Comment 8

• gatorboy45 verified LV.39 The Best Apr 14, 2019, 02:14 AM

Trust me, you are going to enjoy the remastered version of AC3 👌 It will bring back so many memories of when you played the first one, you'll fall in love with it, I guarantee it 👍

• HypeR^ LV.22 S Apr 14, 2019, 07:29 AM

Creed is in the top 3 of best game series I’ve owned every ac apart from liberation and chronicles but the games are so fun I recently bought unity to play again such a legendary series man

• NO NAME verified Apr 14, 2019, 06:28 PM

What’s your other 2 in your top 3 ?

• HypeR^ LV.22 S Apr 14, 2019, 11:01 PM

If you mean game series: COD I think everyone can agree gets the top spot/ #2 I wasn’t thinking of this when I wrote the post but I guess I’d change my mind - AC is #2 and maybe #3 is far cry or the elder scrolls (minus the two newest ones) series? Lemme know your opinion!

• NO NAME verified Apr 14, 2019, 11:20 PM

Oooo fairs fairs and I meant well top 3 Acs but top 3 game series
    1) Assassins creed only because it was the main games that made me a gamer I found Ac2 when I was in year 8 and then I just became a gamer after that
    2) I’d have to say cod that amount of good times from zombies the sadness of Mwf2
    3) I dunno I’m stuck between like elder scrolls borderlands, GTA, dishonoured there’s too many

• HypeR^ LV.22 S Apr 14, 2019, 11:27 PM

Same for me I think ac2 was one of my first game played it like I think 2 years ago in terms of top 3 best creeds: AC2 obviously no explanation needed/ AC3 cos Connor is the most badass assassin no contest/ then probably syndicate or brotherhood of that doesn’t count as AC2 but yh I agree with all of what you said tbh

• NO NAME verified Apr 14, 2019, 11:39 PM

Nah Connor for me his fighting skills good his hunting good his character was bland for someone who lost what he did I expected fire passion a real lust for blood like ezio had he just wasn’t he had potential but he was under whelming for me

• HypeR^ LV.22 S Apr 15, 2019, 12:14 AM

Damn I see what you mean but I’m the extreme opposite imo Connor was the MOST bloodthirsty for revenge like he didn’t care who he kills he’s just wants revenge like ezio does what he needs to do he’s stealthy he’s ok at fighting but Connor runs in with a freaking tomahawk and kills anyone in his way he’s the only assassin imo who’s a cold killer who doesn’t let reasoning stop him whereas the other don’t really unnecessarily kill I guess that means Connor isn’t as good as an assassin but he’s by far the coolest and “best” assassin valid point tho tbf

Home