Jerzi LV.9 You're a Bot
Nov 26, 2020, 09:27 AM 58 read

Just go back on league after taking a break from it and WOW season 11 is BROKEN LOL, hmu we can chi

Looking for Group
Jerzi Game ID: Jerzi#NA1
PC Normal MIC ASAP North America
Start Time ASAP A new team has been created.
  • ReRichy
    Game ID: bombaslocas
  • Austin Howard
    Game ID: Khxnsu

Just go back on league after taking a break from it and WOW season 11 is BROKEN LOL, hmu we can chill and just hang out, you can be toxic or non toxic I really don’t care

Comment 4

• Serene LV.10 Professional Noob Dec 4, 2020, 06:03 AM

I agree with you! Kayle got an otherworldly buff and she’s like a whole new champion. 😳. I just came back from a year break and there’s so much that’s changed.

• Jerzi LV.9 You're a Bot Dec 4, 2020, 11:45 AM

Ngl all champs are busted if fed like champions that deal loads of dps like vayne and ashe are so broken assassins too😭 but when is league never broken💀

• Serene LV.10 Professional Noob Dec 6, 2020, 03:49 AM

That’s true. I had where our mid lane ( Katarina vs Akali ) and top lane ( Riven vs Sett ) fed. They didn’t want to surrender at the beginning. We ended up losing hard. Akali kept ganking my bot lane and she slaughtered me and my adc. Akali was 8-0 like 15 minutes into the game. In summary, both of them sucked.

• Jerzi LV.9 You're a Bot Dec 6, 2020, 04:22 AM

LMFAO damn kat got beat by akali BIG OFF, it happens I hate lanning against a heimerdinger, I just can’t with that champ but other than that ppl need to learn how to play safe and when to play aggressive but it’s life.

Home