ReKage LV.2 Lurker
Jan 22, 2021, 02:15 PM 18 read

Am I the only one?

So I’ve been having this happen and as a jg main I want other jg mains opinion. Doesn’t it tick you off when your laner is feeding/ not pinging/ not rotating and you get yanked mid drag or they over extend and get killed and the first thing they say is “jg diff” like no tf I ain’t. That was obviously ur stupidity. And worse I played with a mf today and I ganked bot. Mf ran out of my ult (kindred) and left me to 1v3 a Pyke, jhin and yi. So I type wtf mf” she responded sorry I was afraid to die 🤦🏽 so like let them kill the jg and take the drag and my camps? Sad part is the sup stole my red buff when the game started... so I was already under level

Comment 2

• Mr.Oscar LV.21 Professional Noob Jan 22, 2021, 07:48 PM

I know that feeling but worst. If you say before the game start that you will start ganking at level 6. And somehow your team already forgot that and starts blaming you not ganking even you clearly sayed After level 6

• ReKage LV.2 Lurker Jan 22, 2021, 08:29 PM

Omg that’s so true. Like it’s not even funny how people don’t get it. Some champs could 1v1 lvl 1 and win sure some it’s after their passive. But some have to wait till we can ult to secure that kill and team be pinging you down while you’re fighting dragon or buffs like what am I supposed to do hack their pc and make them Int?

Home