MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod
Jan 11, 2021, 08:58 AM 90 read

I guess I’ll never main any other role anymore...

League of Legends: General - I guess I’ll never main any other role anymore... image 1

I thought with Wild Rift I’ll finally be able to main another role, but no. At this point I just feel it’s dumb playing anything else because I’ve become so effective as a support with mostly a 60% total team kill involvement. I literally carry my team to the win ; (if they want it or not 😂). This is Silver 2 elo btw.

Comment 11

• ArcticBravo LV.28 Mod Jan 11, 2021, 09:30 AM

That's one hell of a win streak!

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Jan 12, 2021, 01:07 AM

Yeah Braum is basically the stun god. Every 4th of his attacks stuns the hit enemy, his first ability slows one opponent and also stacks for the stun and his Ultimate basically stuns everyone in an area in front of you.

And not to forget teammates can contribute to the stun after the fourth hit too, so all you have to do is hit an enemy once and let an adc with a lot of attack speed do the rest.
    Braum is so op!

• Laurelene LV.27 Team Player Jan 14, 2021, 07:36 PM

Don't forget the CC God Nautilus.
    Pull - stun - slow - knockup.
    You don't need to master any other role, good supports are always on high demand.
    Started playing support because it was the "leftover" role, now I don't want to do any other role. 🤗

• Shade Dizzy LV.31 Shotcaller Jan 11, 2021, 06:45 PM

Is this worth playing?

• MrWallManMain LV.34 Mod Jan 11, 2021, 07:47 PM

Well the game is very competitive but that’s basically the purpose of the game.
    You can also play casually vs AI but then you miss out what the LoL vibe is all about.

I’d check out a Beginners guide for LoL if you’re interested as they do not only introduce the game mechanics but also do a pretty good job at showing what the game is all about.

• Shade Dizzy LV.31 Shotcaller Jan 11, 2021, 07:55 PM

Sweet, I know it's a pc game originally because I've watched g2 play it but never have any clue what's happening lmao

• ProdegyGamer LV.23 Assassin Jan 15, 2021, 09:47 PM

The game is free. Wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot. I recommend finding someone to teach you or play with you though. Solos aren’t as fun

• Shade Dizzy LV.31 Shotcaller Jan 15, 2021, 09:55 PM

I installed it on both pc and mobile and I've learnt to deal with solos lmao

• ProdegyGamer LV.23 Assassin Jan 15, 2021, 10:36 PM

Biggest thing I can recommend is to try to not let the toxicity swallow you up lol. It’s a very toxic game

• Shade Dizzy LV.31 Shotcaller Jan 15, 2021, 10:37 PM

ProdegyGamer  I used to play siege everyday so I've built up a bit of an immunity to toxicity lmao

• Zed1773 LV.2 Lurker Jan 15, 2021, 04:09 AM

lol

Home