Lakinxx LV.4 Lurker
Jan 5, 2021, 03:17 AM 57 read

Looking for teammates!’

Hey!! :) I’m brand new to this app thing? I’m not completely sure how it works but I play League and am looking for others to play with! Im NA server; I can do all of ranked/norms/aram/tft ~ I don’t really mind lmao- Just looking for people to hang out with. My current account is “Lakinxx” — I’m a peak plat player that’s decided to slow my role and hop onto a smurf to play from now on. I plan on pushing this account up to plat (or even higher) by playing champions I’ve never used before- (I’m a jungle main, so playing champs like LeBlanc and Katarina is new to me) -either way, that’s not my main focus... it’s been hard for me to find players that aren’t overwhelmingly toxic and negative to be around to really spend time with and play together. I play (too much lmao) basically every night, weekday, weekend, holiday, etc. ~I’m addicted~ oh also I ruined my mmr by playing new champs and it’s so sad twt I’m 16, Male, and I really don’t have any criteria on whom I play with? I’m not looking for some crazy smurfs or kids my age or w/e — I’m just looking for some people to hang out with and play some league :) Feel free to respond to this or send me a friend req on LoL!! Can’t wait ^^ Riot ign: Lakinxx

League of Legends: General - Looking for teammates!’ image 2

Comment 3

• Chetiman108 LV.2 Lurker Jan 5, 2021, 06:49 AM

hey ill play if you need players👍

• Till1910. BGGB LV.3 Lurker Jan 8, 2021, 04:19 AM

Hey Dude I'm interested if it doesn't bother you my English is not the best

• SAMBOHTX LV.1 Mootie Jan 8, 2021, 12:55 PM

I’m down

Home