The Ghost LV.26 Dream Chaser
Oct 30, 2020, 03:20 PM 66 read

Ok,so now that I feel better and I can post ...

So I feel a bit better with the help of a friend (I owe them some coins) I now dont feel like an emotional wreck and I feel like posting again. So I wanted to make this post to just show my experience with League of Legends after two years of not playing. So a few days ago I redownloaded LoL and I played some matches. The community tbf is better than back in 2018 which actually is good,cause in 2018 everyone was just screaming shit out loud. One thing I hate is the fact they still havent learn not to make unbalanced champions XD the amount of times Ive gone against a Yone that does 20099099 damage these few days🤦(no offense to Yone mains) but yeah. I struggled a bit with the stuff I had to buy from the shop to make my damage better since my main is crowd control and damage deal but I got to it eventually. People were actually pretty nice towards me, except from this one fucker that was saying "rep jhin he a noob" even after I explained to him I hadnt played since 2018 so then I activated my "fuck yall Ima carry this" mode and I actually carried it. But yeah,until now,thats my experience of LoL after two years of not playing. Feels good.

Comment 3

• jordz LV.8 Nomad Oct 31, 2020, 08:50 PM

lol

• LongStrangeTrip LV.24 Mootiversary! Nov 2, 2020, 10:44 AM

Balancing is always an issue in league. Riot just loves making the new champs super strong. Also league is just that one game where you hate when you play it, but you eventually come back lol.

• The Ghost LV.26 Dream Chaser Nov 2, 2020, 02:56 PM

Trrruuue

Home