XSeahorseX LV.9 Nomad
Oct 4, 2020, 11:01 AM 87 read

Doesn’t feel the same anymore...

I played league of legends with a guy for about 4 years almost everyday. We dated for the last 2 years, but now I can’t even play league of legends anymore. It just doesn’t feel right and all the memories just pour back and It’s just difficult to play any games at all. Ever since the break up, I just haven’t played anything anymore. Has anyone have the same experience before? I just don’t have that as my “happy place” anymore... :/

Comment 9

• flurme LV.3 Lurker Oct 4, 2020, 08:49 PM

have you gotten any closure? are yall on good terms? that might be why you have such an empty feeling

• XSeahorseX LV.9 Nomad Oct 11, 2020, 07:12 AM

I did get closure but then something happened and after that I didn’t really understand. We are on no-talking terms. I still have hope we can be friends in the future but i dont know

• T1dd13 LV.2 Lurker Oct 6, 2020, 12:02 PM

I understand your situation, it feels like you shouldn’t play the game because of the past, but you’ll adjust, it just takes time to overcome :)

• XSeahorseX LV.9 Nomad Oct 11, 2020, 07:13 AM

I actually played a video game yesterday and it is just a tiny step of improving, but its a game that doesn’t have any memories tied to it

• BbyKitsune LV.11 Looking for teammates! Oct 6, 2020, 12:35 PM

Been there girly... just have to learn to attach a different stigma to that game. Remove the negative & replace it with anew~ like friends & good ppl :) it will pass... Takes time & wont b easy but it will.

• XSeahorseX LV.9 Nomad Oct 11, 2020, 07:14 AM

Yeah I eventually will be able to play again. I think maybe next year is a good amount of time, or whenever I feel strong enough to

• BbyKitsune LV.11 Looking for teammates! Oct 12, 2020, 08:16 PM

if u choose to stay in the abyss, u will never come out of the despair ... so just stay positive as best as possible, make lots of new friends. It’s always one step/ one day at a time ☺️💜

• ThreshsChild LV.7 Looking for teammates! Oct 6, 2020, 10:03 PM

Ive felt the same thing

• XSeahorseX LV.9 Nomad Oct 11, 2020, 07:14 AM

Yeah it isnt fun...

Home