RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac
Oct 21, 2019, 10:31 AM 178 read

Starting To Think I Play Too Much 🤔

Since Zane is currently at 2 days, 7 hours, and 52 minutes Moze is at 3 days, 2 hours, and 3 minutes And Fl4k is at 2 days, 2 hours, and 17 minutes.

Borderlands: General - Starting To Think I Play Too Much 🤔 image 2

Comment 7

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Oct 25, 2019, 05:13 AM

I think I agree lol. how did you even manage this it's been out for only a month.... that's roughly 300 hours I think it took me 5 months of playing to get to that on Skyrim, and I was a teen with plenty of time now I work full-time and am lucky to have an hour a day to play games soon I probably won't even play once I go to 7 days a week 12 hours a day

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 05:20 AM

I get like three hours a night after watching kids etc all day, and make the most of it somehow lol.

But sometimes I get to play it all day, and it adds up quick.

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Oct 25, 2019, 05:25 AM

lol definitely have some time in borderlands, Im a welder so I'm always busy either at work or with running my own shop. I turned 19 this year and pretty much just got flooded with work afterwards from my day job to starting my own business, and when I'm not working I'm modifying my car lol

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 05:26 AM

Yea I know, from the Discord.

Definitely. Probably have over 3,000 or more hours total into the whole series, starting back with the OG.

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Oct 25, 2019, 05:28 AM

I played alot of the first one with my cousins and played the second one through once, that's been about all the experience I've had with borderlands I liked the first one alot I know my cousins played it for almost a year straight

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Oct 25, 2019, 05:30 AM

I think I've played it more than I have anything else, and I spent loads of time with the Uncharted series, and the Fallout series.. but I did play a little of 76, and it sucked ass.

• SleazyMango27 LV.28 Titan Oct 25, 2019, 05:33 AM

RainNanners  my gf was super into fallout 4 and thought about 76 we eventually decided it wouldn't be as good and didn't get it lol. I think the elder scrolls (Oblivion/Skyrim) have been the games I've spent the most time on and have continued to go back to although I have spent a great deal of time on battlefield games since 1942 and Vietnam I've played the majority of them

Home