RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac
Oct 12, 2019, 02:44 AM 155 read

The Elements, and A Easy Way To Remember The Rarities.

As there has been some misinformation out there about the elements that are featured in Borderlands 3, and I'm here to let you know that there are six total.. which are; Incendiary (great against flesh) Shock (great against shields) Corrosive (great against armor) Radiation (when the enemy dies, can affect others around them) Cryo (slows, and can freeze enemies solid) Explosive (do I have to explain this?) 😂 And yes, explosive is considered to be an element.. as an og anyway.

Borderlands: General - The Elements, and A Easy Way To Remember The Rarities. image 2

(When Grandma Burps, Patrick Obeys) (White, Green, Blue, Purple, Orange) This has been brought to you by Mr. Torgue

Borderlands: General - The Elements, and A Easy Way To Remember The Rarities. image 4

Comment 2

• Ninjero LV.20 Nightmare Oct 12, 2019, 04:08 AM

Thanks for this! It's a bit of a shame that Slag is nowhere to be found...I wonder if they'll add it in for one of the DLCs!

• RainNanners LV.25 Insomniac Oct 12, 2019, 04:14 AM

I don't think they will, since after it being required in Borderlands 2's Ultimate mode, a bunch of people were complaining about it.

It was definitely a pain to have to slag, then switch repeatedly.

Home