Ninjero LV.20 Nightmare
Sep 19, 2019, 03:29 AM 2,268 read

How to Obtain One-Pump Chump

As many have been posting about this superpowered early-game Shotgun, I've decided to share a step-by-step guide on how to obtain the One-Punch shotgun, "One Pump Chump" all for yourself!

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 43

First and foremost, you need to progress through the Story to the point where you have left Pandora and obtained access to Sanctuary (III) and Promethea.   On Promethea, progress through the "Hostile Takeover" mission until you reach the "Meridian Megaplex. Once you're in Meridian Megaplex, you should be able to enter Lectro City, where the "One Punch" boss is hidden.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 157

From the entrance of Lectro City, hug around the left side, all the way past "Big Dock Energym," until you reach the south-east corner.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 159

Make sure you hit the New-U station nearby.If you look around, you should see a stairwell heading underground:    

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 4

Head down those stairs, and you'll end up in a run-down subway station.

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 6

Continue short ways down the subway station until you reach some stairs on the left, being sure to clear out the enemies that spawn.

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 8

Head up those stairs, and you should see a small nook.

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 10
Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 11

Head in there and look to the left to find a room with a chain-lined fence.

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 13

When you enter the room, you should see five switches -   Button, Handle, Switch, Wheel, Lever.

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 15

Using the five switches, activate all five of the TVs.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 167

Here's the solution: Button, Wheel, Floor Lever, Handle, Handle   If you've activated them correctly, a mini-boss called One Punch will spawn out of the doorway.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 169

BE CAREFUL and make sure you keep your distance - true to his name, a single hit will put you into FFYL mode. Cluster grenades + fire weapons are pretty effective on him (in Normal mode).   Remember that there's also a nearby New-U station right above the subway - so don't worry too much if you mess up.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 197

If you're lucky, he'll drop the weapon right away, but I had to fight him 10+ times before he finally dropped it.   If it doesn't drop from him the first time, just exit out to the main menu and you'll reload at the nearby New-U so you can spawn him again.  

Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 153
Borderlands: General - How to Obtain One-Pump Chump image 154

Comment 6

• David Huestis LV.2 Lurker Sep 28, 2019, 05:38 AM

I farmed that shit 20 times and didn't get it

• Ninjero LV.20 Nightmare Oct 1, 2019, 09:54 AM

I wrote the post but had to wait an extra day to upload the photos because it wasn't dropping for me, either. Such is the curse of farming =(

• Strive LV.21 Try Hard Oct 1, 2019, 03:51 AM

Thanks for sharing! 😊

• Kirbyy LV.22 PlayStation Sep 25, 2019, 03:25 AM

Hm

• Starza LV.22 S Sep 27, 2019, 12:11 PM

Just tell us who to farm. Not the genesis of farming

• xPradaDior LV.22 Looking for teammates! Sep 27, 2019, 03:56 PM

who tryna farm

Home