Took Awhile but i finally got it

LV.2 Lurker 2h

Just no limit to the fun with this 1

LV.17 Best Squadmate 13h

Me

+1
LV.4 Lurker 20h

Legendaries..

Besides class mods, I feel like I have every legendary in the game, I probably am missing a few but I almost one of each type, me and my friends vaults are filled 50/50, and my inventory is full, it's crazy compared to bl2

LV.10 OPFOR 1d

Trigger finger glued

LV.2 Lurker 1d

Stuff I should not have

LV.2 Lurker 1d

New gun

LV.1 Mootie 2d

Best gun

LV.13 Wild West 2d

Poster

Managed to snag one of advertisement posters for Borderlands 3 and it looks sick.

LV.3 Lurker 2d

Awsome loot

LV.9 Apex > Fortnite 2d

Best gun for Fl4k! lmao a51 bamboozald alienstock!!!!

With the high pellet count of ten and more than 76% chance to refund ammo in critical, this raises the chances to crazy good ammo replish and high damage output especially while using the fade away skill. run on sentences and bad grammar aside, the bois and i have been grindin and farmin like crazy even with the shitty hotfix that ruined tink farm and giga farm. but life goes on i suppose. cuz we will find better ones im certain even in dlc week one their will be plenty of opportunities, im certain of it. which leaves the gravelord which drops a solid 4-6 legends on mayhem 3 and that’s good enough in my opinion lmao

xD

memes:

content: (sorta)

+1
LV.21 Insomniac 2d

MEAT BICYCLE

YOU CANT KILL ME IM ALREADY DEAD TOMMOROW

+2
LV.2 Lurker 3d

"New Toys"

Toy story 3 👑

LV.2 Lurker 3d

#borderlands3

FIRST TRY MARCUS SAYS BUY MORE GUNS

LV.2 Lurker 3d

My first half decent legendary!

Artic Star Helix

LV.19 I'm a Bot 3d

Burrrt

LV.3 Lurker 3d

Alice in Borderlands, Get it?

Found this sweet legendary grenade mod

LV.10 OPFOR 3d

Discord Shotgun?

This sounds very familiar...

LV.10 OPFOR 3d

So i got this on a random side mission

LV.5 Let’s play R6! 4d

Help! Alert! Help Me Please! Help Me Please! 😂

I need companions for BL3, if someone can help me gain more money & eridium to just make leveling up a bit more better? You would be saving my life 😭😭😂😂🤟🤟

LV.2 Lurker 4d

So got a new weapom skin lol

Ngl nasty but pretty cool XD

LV.6 I'm a Bot 4d

Itchy devil 🔥🔥🔥

It does great splash damage!!!

LV.5 Enderman 4d

OP weapons..

I've been using the gatling gun to hit a bosses crit spot, and throwing about 7 pipe bomb grenades and then getting them with the butcher and they die super fast :))))

LV.10 OPFOR 4d

Gonna have the thro the butt stallion skin on this one...

LV.5 Lurker 4d

I must have all the legendaries

+1
LV.20 The Best 4d

Latest loot

So this is my most recent collection of legendary weapons. I have more but reason I'm showing these is because I'm giving them away. If you want them just follow me and message me which weapon you want first come first serve and dont worry I'll be doing this more often so dont be upset if you dont get anything must be on ps4.

+2
LV.22 Insomniac 4d

Full Metal Alchemist gun

LV.2 Lurker 5d

Flak

flak

LV.5 Lurker 5d

Cool one punch man shotty

BIG DAMAGE

LV.2 Lurker 5d
Home