Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser
Oct 27, 2018, 01:35 PM 715 read

2 Artifact Tournaments I found...

https://discord.gg/bxxc2Dz

So I found this few days ago... You will need discord to enter the tournament, It's kinda the norm in Artifact to get info and stuff... The link will take u to the server and to where u sign-up for the tournament... One tournment is for beta November 23rd / Noon EST/NYC (you can still sign-up if Artifact does pre-orders) and for launch November 28th / 1pm EST/NYC... Let me know what you think... and if you were able to sign-up for one of them or both of them... Now you can't say I havn't done anything for you all here...

Comment 3

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Oct 29, 2018, 01:53 PM

Has anyone entered the tournament I just want to know....

• Werhakon LV.24 RIP Oct 29, 2018, 02:40 PM

So basically, Access to the beta is almost necessary to enter these two tournaments. The second one's on the day of the launch, but I figure it would be impossible to get a win against others when you haven't even experienced the game for a day.

• Just Nathan LV.36 Dream Chaser Oct 30, 2018, 12:11 AM

You got a point, you can enter one or the other... The beta tournament would help for the launch tournament so you can collect cards and be ready for the launch... But if u were to use TTS(Table Top Simulator) for artifact, that would help, just in launch you need to collect the cards for your deck... So yeah... There will be difficulty for some people...

Home