Invisible Hamster Invisible Hamster LV.24 Budding Buccaneer
Oct 25, 2018, 05:56 AM 483 read

How big of an advantage will Beta players have?

Artifact seems like it's going to be very complex. How much of a head start do you think the lucky Beta players will have? Will there already be an established meta by the time the game releases? Curious what you all think.

Comment 6

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Oct 25, 2018, 01:55 PM

I was wondering this myself. Valve have delayed the beta for a whole month, and beta players will only get a head start of less than 10 days, making it harder for them to take advantage of accessing the game early. Plus, because most of the information on the game will be revealed through streaming once the beta starts, I think it's safe to assume that there won't be much of a gap between beta players and non beta players.

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Oct 25, 2018, 02:00 PM

I wonder if beta players would demand some kind of compensation for delaying the beta. I know it was their choice to do so, but some payed more than triple the price of the game in order to gain early access.

• FrostCynical LV.19 Beast Oct 25, 2018, 04:39 PM

If anything, I'm opposed to it in any circumstances. They should receive no more than early access to the game. I'm totally not being salty about not being able to get my hands on a beta key.😤

• Just Nathan LV.30 Dragon Oct 26, 2018, 03:34 PM

To be honest, not that much, but since yesterday I heard there's going be a tournament for beta and when the game launch... I can probably make a post for that later on... Not the big tournament, but for beta is 5 card packs and for launch $100...

• Rue verified Admin Oct 27, 2018, 01:14 PM

I would say it depends on how long they've spent playing it. Either way they will have an advantage. No big deal.

• Premic Gaming LV.2 Lurker Oct 28, 2018, 05:03 AM

Idk

Home