Just Nathan LV.36 Clearly Hacking
Oct 22, 2018, 03:19 PM 746 read

Ok, seem like this chat might be Afk til beta comes out, how do we prepare for it on moot?

Beta some time next month and just like many of you, I want to be to be ready for it... Please tell me in the comments below what boards you like to see when beta comes, I have ideas of my own, but I feel the active people who were have ideas of their own... They should have those boards ready when beta hits... So the sooner the ideas the better... Also, thanks for the people who was posting, commenting, and liking since the beginning til now... You all got it started any when both the beta and public launch happens, will keep it going... Keep on walking soldier...

Artifact: General - Ok, seem like this chat might be Afk til beta comes out, how do we prepare for it on moot? image 2

Comment 4

• LongStrangeTrip LV.24 Mootiversary! Oct 22, 2018, 04:36 PM

Hmm... I don't think there should be more boards considering how only few of the people have been posting and commenting here in this lounge. The lounge would look less crowded if there are to be more boards coming in the way. Anyways, if I had to choose one, I would go for a deck sharing board, a place where we can gather to share and evaluate decks.

• Just Nathan LV.36 Clearly Hacking Oct 22, 2018, 04:39 PM

Thanks for sharing, I believe more will come once beta hits so I do agree not a lot of boards, but deck share should be one...

• Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic Oct 22, 2018, 06:42 PM

Memes board would be nice๐Ÿ‘ Thank you for your hard work as a moderator.

• Just Nathan LV.36 Clearly Hacking Oct 22, 2018, 06:46 PM

Not a prob, I'm trying my best...

Home