Ko0lKidK1lla Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star
Sep 28, 2018, 11:23 AM 396 read

Although rarities don't necessarily decide how powerful a card is...

So far, it seems to me the higher the rarity is, the better the cards are. Of course I won't be running a deck full of only rare cards, but it sure sounds tempting if i ever be able to make one. It's not impossible if you think about it. I saw a post the other day on Reddit saying 61 cards out of 222 are rare. Considering that there will be expansions to come in the future, If I spend just right amount of money, I'll be able to make one.    

Comment 3

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 28, 2018, 11:38 AM

The cards are still getting revealed at the moment, so I can't say for sure. At least one in a pack is guaranteed a rare, and considering that you need at least 40 cards, you would need to pull at least 40 packs that include 5 rare heroes and spells that match the color. Also, there's always a possibility to pull duplicates of the cards you already have, so it would mean quite a lot of money is needed to build a rare only deck unless you're a very lucky person who pulls multiple rare cards in a single pack with no duplicates.

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 28, 2018, 11:48 AM

I agree. Also, I don't think a rare only deck is a good option to go with. If you can build just the right strategy, then go for it. However, if that's not the case, I wouldn't recommend it. I remember watching Pokemon World Championships 2014 Finals few years ago, and there was a guy who won the tournament with one of the weakest monsters in the game, Pachirisu. Powers and effects alone don't decide who wins in a match. They certainly help, but they're not the main factor.

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 28, 2018, 11:59 AM

I'm not planning to build one right from the start. 😂
    Surely, as I progress, I'll be able to get my hands on most of the rare cards. Using marketplace to hunt down cards is also an option. 😉

Home