Vojin Dzeletovic Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic
Sep 21, 2018, 10:55 AM 560 read

Relentless Zombie and Selfish Cleric

Artifact: General - Relentless Zombie and Selfish Cleric image 1

Relentless Zombie / Blue Creep Play Effect: Give Relentless Zombie a Death Shield   Death Shield: If a unit would die, instead remove its death shield and it survives with 1 Health. A unit may only have one death shield at a time.  

Artifact: General - Relentless Zombie and Selfish Cleric image 3

Selfish Cleric / Green Creep Fully heal Selfish Cleric after the combat phase.

Comment 7

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 21, 2018, 11:02 AM

The name fits so well for Selfish Cleric. He heals himself once the combat is over, but there's no healing for allies lol What I'd like to know is if the healing is influenced by modification. If his health is modified to be larger, would the effect fully heal him up to modified maximum hp? or would it just heal him up to 4?

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 21, 2018, 11:09 AM

Since 'modify' effects are permanent, it will also be applied to the healing effect. Considering this, he would make a good pair with Vhoul Martyr.

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 21, 2018, 11:26 AM

I just realised that condemning a unit that has a death shield on is impossible. What would happen if I use Lich's sacrifice to condemn Relentless Zombie?

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 21, 2018, 11:33 AM

Nothing, I would say. It needs a unit to condemn in order to activate the ability, and Relentless Zombie is not condemnable. Basically, if you don't have any units on the lane other than Relentless Zombie, you wouldn't even be able to active sacrifice in the first place.

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 21, 2018, 11:37 AM

Thanks, but here's a stupid question. Would it be possible for Lich to comdemn itself and activate its ability?

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 21, 2018, 11:39 AM

The description says "condemn another ally"
    So, no it cannot.

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 21, 2018, 11:40 AM

You're right. Should have taken a look before asking😂

Home