Vojin Dzeletovic Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic
Sep 20, 2018, 10:17 AM 516 read

NEW CARDS

Artifact: General - NEW CARDS image 1

Obliterating Orb / Consumable   Condemn an improvement.  

Artifact: General - NEW CARDS image 3

Vhoul Martyt / Green Creep   Death Effect: Modify allies with +1 Attack and +1 Health   I knew this day would come the moment I agreed to host Rix's gatherings in my wine cellar... [...] I know it's only a matter of time before Tresdin has me executed, and I won't lie. I'm scared. But we all have our parts to play. — Papa Samet, Vhoul Martyr   @PlayArtifact     Finally, a card to eliminate improvements! Vhoul Martyr looks pretty decent too!    

Comment 4

• FlutterArts LV.19 Sage Sep 20, 2018, 10:43 AM

Vhoul Martyr will come in handy when you need to sacrifice one of your units.

• Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic Sep 20, 2018, 10:45 AM

True. It can be sacrificed to activate Lich's ability while enhancing allies' stats

• Werhakon LV.23 RIP Sep 20, 2018, 10:49 AM

Would it be wise to let Vhoul Martyr tank enemy's attack? or Should I sacrifice him and draw a card?

• Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic Sep 20, 2018, 10:53 AM

It's up to what situation you're in. I personally don't think sacrificing an ally for extra drawing is a good idea. Even if it's just a creep. The more units on a lane, the better for me to execute my strategy. Although, in this case, you would get an extra benefit of ally enhancement.

Home