Vojin Dzeletovic Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic
Sep 19, 2018, 10:38 AM 436 read

Legion Standard Bearer, Lich

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 1

Red / Creep Legion Standard Bearer   Legion Standard Bearer's allied neighbors have +4 Attack  

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 4

Black / Hero  

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 6

Sacrifice / Active Ability   Condemn another ally and draw a card. If that ally has 6 or more Attack, draw an extra card.  

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 8

Chain Frost / Signature Spell   Deal 3 damage to a unit. Repeat 7 times : Deal 3 damage to a random unit to its left or right.    

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 10

Get initiative   After you play this spell, you get the initiative coin and may immediately take another action. If you use this action to pass, you will retain initiative and may act first in the next lane.  

Artifact: General - Legion Standard Bearer, Lich image 12

Pulse   A delay between effect of a spell or ability. Continuous effects are updated, reactive abilities are processed, and units that have been condemned or dealt lethal damage are destroyed.     I got these from @PlayArtifact on Twitter. To me, the Legion Standard Bearer sounds much viable in red, and I absolutely love what they've done to Lich. The card arts are phenomenal!

Comment 5

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 19, 2018, 10:40 AM

Yay! Finally a red creep that I like

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 19, 2018, 10:44 AM

As you can see in the video, combinations with Legion Standard Bearer are truly a gem. I never planned to use red heroes in my deck, but this has me intrigued for the moment.

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 19, 2018, 10:47 AM

Lich looking sick asf, and Chain Frost is so good! His active ability got my attention as well

• Vojin Dzeletovic verified LV.24 Epic Sep 19, 2018, 10:48 AM

So basically, you like everything about Lich. 😂

• Werhakon LV.22 RIP Sep 19, 2018, 10:49 AM

Hellz yeah!

Home