Ko0lKidK1lla Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star
Sep 12, 2018, 11:29 AM 390 read

Possible Ideas for team modes

I don't have anything against the matches being only one on one, but I thought it would be nice to change the game up a bit by coming up with ideas for a team match. Since giving three boards to each of the players seems too complicated, it would make more sense to distribute them evenly to each player.   1) 2 vs 2 I would suggest players have two boards each, making a total of 4 boards in a match instead of three. Each player will control two lanes on his/her side. Also, players will be able to help his/her teammate and can affect any lane depending on the card's effect. Here's how it would look like.

Artifact: General - Possible Ideas for team modes image 2

2) 3 vs 3 Since there already are three boards to begin with, each player can take hold of one lane. The rest is the same as the 2 vs 2.   3) Taking turns If more than 6 people wish to play a single match, they would take turns to play each round. Unfortunately, it means sharing a single deck is inevitable, but as more players join the match, it could turn out more interestingly.

Comment 9

• Just Nathan LV.31 Dragon Sep 12, 2018, 02:29 PM

It's a good idea, but I don't see that possible any time soon, plus I feel my partner would screw me over...

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 12, 2018, 02:50 PM

It would need more than just teamwork. You'd have to share thoughts and strategies over and over.

• Just Nathan LV.31 Dragon Sep 12, 2018, 02:55 PM

You got a point there... But I assume Valve is focused on just the single player aspect... Who knows in the future, I can see 3v3 possible...

• Truof LV.22 Champion Sep 12, 2018, 11:35 AM

I like the idea of 2 vs 2. Would there be a shopping phase for each of the player? or just one for a team?

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 12, 2018, 11:38 AM

Just one shopping phase for each team. Players will have to share the gold too. More items should be on the list as well.

• Vojin Dzeletovic LV.24 Epic Sep 12, 2018, 11:41 AM

Players taking turns to play a single match? Beware of the trolls

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 12, 2018, 11:47 AM

• Werhakon LV.23 RIP Sep 12, 2018, 11:46 AM

I like what you're thinking, but there are too many variables for this to happen. The game will get way more complicated.

• Ko0lKidK1lla LV.19 Super Star Sep 12, 2018, 11:49 AM

That's what I thought as well. If develops ever consider a team match, it will likely to be more casualized

Home